5

Jungkook's POV

"JIMIN HYUNG?!?!?!?!"

"It's been a while Jungkook"

"Wait what are you doing here?" I ask,"wait......are you the friend Taehyung was talking about?"

"Awwww~ Tae were you talking about meeee," the pink haired guy reaches out to Hyung and pinches him on the cheeks.

"Get off Jimin"

"Jeez you don't have to be so rude," he pouts.

What the fuck, they're acting like five year olds, OMG THEY'RE SO ADORABLEEEEEEEEE, I think smiling to myself.

"Why are you smiling," Hyung looks at me clearly annoyed.

"Oh it's nothing," I say continuing to smile.

Jimin welcomes himself in and starts to walk around the house bumping into Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Oh so this is where you have been hiding, poor Jungkook he has to survive with your lazy asses."

Both rappers staring at Jimin jaw as slow slightly ajar.

Jimin says nothing but gives a smirk back.

"We thought we would have a break from you," the eldest mumbles.

"Sorry what was that Namjoon~"

"Nothing," Namjoon pursing his lips.

Author's POV
After Jimin was done talking to Namjoon and Yoongi, he sat down with Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I'll go prepare dinner," Taehyung says leaving to the kitchen.

"No I'll make it, Hyung at this rate you'll burn the fucking house down."

"Hahahaha, I feel sorry for you Tae, but it's not your fault for being so clumsy," Jimin says trying to control his laughing fit only to receive a death glare from the brown haired boy.

"Kookie it's okay, I haven't made dinner for Jimin since middle school"

As Taehyung leaves the younger sits down next to Jimin.

" Jungkook I must say you've...... grown"

"I can see it's not the same for you Hyung."

"YAH, when did you get such a sassy mouth and fyi I've grown 3 centimetres."

"Sure," the younger slurs rolling his eyes.

After they chatted sometime about their time in the choir back in middle school and catching up on their situations right now, Jimin realised that Teahyung was actually staying at Jungkook's house.

"Hey Jungkook, did you make up with Tae?"

"What," Jungkook forgot all about their  issues.

Jimin's POV
I guess they haven't, which means Jungkook must not know yet.

I was trying to figure out if I should tell Jungkook cause from what it seems I don't think Tae will ever tell him why he didn't show up that day and why he acted so ignorant with Jungkook afterwards.

--------------------
What am I doing with my life *sigh*.
I literally forgot about this fanfic I mean no ones even reading it. And lol the only time I was bothered to write another chapter was during exams, I'm so productive.