Chapter 8

Cris in the media 👆

~King POV~

After we did that to Kacey I couldn't help but feel bad because I really like this girl but I can only show my feelings by bullying her fuck I got to apologize. I was going to apologize until I saw she was blushing with Cris ugh I can't stand her always taking something from me but I couldn't handle it right now because I have to go to the trap because one of these idiots fucked up some dumb ass shit.

~Kash POV~

Wassup I bet y'all didn't think I would have my own POV but guess what I do so stfu. So king had to go handle some business so while she is gone I can continue to bully this nerdy ass brat Kacey. Gosh I hate nerds. The reason i hate nerds is because I got my heart broken by one so now I bully every nerd I see.

~Money POV~

Wassup y'all I bet y'all thinking why you always blushing around King but the truth is I have a Huge Crush on King but she is to a oblivious to see it but one day King will be mines

~Kacey POV~

I think I can honestly say cris is a real friend. She is funny and laid back and she took up for me so I guess you can say I owe her now.

~Cris~

Kacey is so fucking cute man I swear I gotta make her mine. She all I need and more. But enough I bet y'all are wondering how do you and King know each other. But that is something Kacey can not find out about or she would hate me forever. But the truth is me and king know each other because surprise surprise we are STEP SISTERS!!!!!!