Chapter 11

When I pulled up to my house I held nothing but fear in my eyes afraid of what is to come. I nervously opened up my car door and got up.

I couldn't even take one step in the house before I am back handed.

"Where the fuck was you you ugly whore" the fuckers said "answer me stupid bitch" and he punched me one more time.

"I was at a friends house"

"What were you doing being a whore you stupid bitch" he beat me until I blacked out.

When I woke up this morning nothing but pain took over me. I limped to the bathroom to put make up on my bruises. After I made sure you couldn't see my bruises I limped to the car not just because of the bruises but because of the whole "kash taking my virginity" thing.

When I made it to school all eyes was on me. Everyone began laughing and pointing at me. I shook it off and made my way to the cafeteria. What I saw next made my life even worst.

In the cafeteria it was the video of kash fucking me but she cut out the clips of me struggling. I ran out with tears in my eyes I couldn't be more embarrassed.

When I ran out I bumped into no other than King. She looked at me and nothing but worry filled her eyes. She asked me what was wrong and I said

"You know what the fuck is wrong with me you and your little crew fucked up my life" then I ran out not giving her a chance to speak.

    ~King POV~

I was going to go after her but I decided against it. Making my way into the cafeteria I see something being showed. It was Kash fucking Kacey. Right away I knew kash fucking took advantage of her so I find kash and she said

"What's up bro" then I started beating her ass until someone pulled me off of her. I gotta find Kacey man FUCK!!!!!