Chapter 2

It was finally the day. The first show of warped tour was finally here and the with confidence boys were absolutely ecstatic. There was 5 minutes until they were due to go on and so they waited side stage, trying to shake away as many nerves as they could.

Luke had been distant with the other boys all day and while it probably wasn't the best time, Jayden needed to go sort it out.

"Hey." He smiled, approaching Luke as he fixed his earpiece.

"Hi." Luke mumbled, not looking up at Jayden.

"Look Luke, talk to me." Jayden sighed.

"What?" Luke said, trying not to sound hurt.

"You didn't hear me out yesterday and I can't hold it in anymore."

"Are you sure this is the right time?" Luke asked.

"Yes I'm sure, just listen to me."

Luke turned around to look at Jayden completely.

"I asked you who you liked to find out who my competition was. I like you a lot. Please let me be yours."

Luke looked shocked for a second before nodding. Jayden hugged him tightly before they got signalled to head out onto the stage.

_____

The whole set was absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was amazing; there were so many more fans than they were expecting and they all seemed so happy. Not only were they playing songs off better weather, but some older ones too.

Just before they began playing take me away, Jayden spoke into the microphone, "This is for the one who has my heart." He noticed Luke smile at him out of the corner of his eye, making him smile like crazy.

Once the set was over and they had finished outing their instruments away Josh Ini rushed over to Jayden to find out what seemed like a vital piece of information they clearly missed.

"Dude, why didn't you tell us?" Ini began.

"We're supposed to be your friends, and the first to know about any new love interests." Josh interrupts. Jayden chuckles lightly at how busting his two friends were to find out.

"Who is it?"

Jayden smirks, not saying a word, and walks over to Luke, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him on the cheeks. Josh and Ini look shocked but happy at the same time.

"Oh my god, I knew there was something going on between you two." Josh says.

"What do you mean?" Jayden asks, neglecting the fact that it was probably kind of obvious.

"Jayden, you kept looking at Luke through the entire set."

Luke blushes and Jayden just laughs slightly and scratches the back of his neck.
"I could have just been looking at him because he's my super cool friend." Jayden argues.

"Look, Jay, after the way we've seen you two look at each other over the last few months and it was starting to get a little bit obvious."

Luke and Jayden both blush slightly before Jayden wraps his arm around his boyfriend. "Well he's just so adorable that I can't help but want to look at him all the time."

Jayden turns to look at Luke who is now smiling like mad.
"You are just too cute." Luke giggles.
"Not even half a cute as you."

Josh and Ini both stand there rolling their eyes.
"Come on, we should probably head to the tent now to meet fans."

The four boys make there way towards the tent, smiling at the fans that are already there waiting for them.