Chapter 7 (1 month later)

"Babe, wake up." Jayden whispered to Luke. It was 10am and Jayden was desperate to get up and do something with his boyfriend on their day off. 

"Why?" Luke whined, keeping his eyes shut and moving away from Jayden. 

"Because I love you and want to spend time with you on one of our days off." Jayden retaliated. 

Luke rolled over to face him again and opened his eyes. "What did you have in mind?"

"I thought maybe we could do some sightseeing and then catch a movie before dinner at that restaurant you said you wanted to try. I also booked us a hotel room since we have another day off tomorrow. "

Luke smiled at how enthusiastic Jayden seemed about the day he had planned. He slowly removed his covers and got up out of bed. He hugged Jayden before quickly getting ready. 

Once Luke had gotten dressed, he and Jayden got into an Uber and drove into the city. They walked around looking at shops and little landmarks that they thought were edgy or worth looking at or taking photos by.

When it was time for dinner, they took the long walk across town to go to the restaurant Jayden had spoken of earlier. Luke couldn't help but smile as he was reminded of how much effort Jayden had put into crafting the perfect date. They went inside and were shown to the table that Jayden had booked the night before.

"I can't believe I'm actually here with you. Thank you for such an amazing day." Said Luke.

Jayden began to blush lightly making Luke smile again. He always thought Jayden looked cute when he blushed.

"I'm glad you have had a good day as that was the intention and I hope you'll enjoy the hotel room I booked for just the two of us."

"Ooh, I had forgotten about that. That'll be nice. Finally getting a good night sleep that won't be interrupted by bumpy roads. "

"Plus we'll be able to make out as much as we want without being interrupted by Josh and Ini." Jayden laughs lightly. Whenever they would get close to a make out session, Josh or Ini would have to say something stupid to ruin the mood.

The boys both ordered their food and continued conversation until it arrived. They ate in almost silence, the food was just so good.

Once the boys had eaten, Jayden paid for their meals and they went down the street and got ice cream. They walked across the street to the deserted park and sat down on the bench.

"Thank you." Luke whispered to Jayden.

"It's okay baby, you deserved this." Jayden replies, kissing his boyfriend on the forehead.

"I seriously love you so much."

"I love you too. More than you'll ever know. I have for such a long time."

The boys then walked to their hotel and checked into their room.

"Oh my God! This is amazing." Luke gushed. The room was massive, with a big tv, massive bathroom and a massive bed which was a welcome change after sleeping in the tiny bunks on the bus for over two months.

"I'm glad you like it." Jayden says, wrapping his arms around Luke from behind and kissing his cheek. Jayden took his phone and keys out of his pocket and placed the on the table nearby and then took Luke's out of his pocket and placed them next to his, still while holding onto Luke.

Jayden kissed Luke's cheek again and trailed kisses down to his neck. Luke sighed with pleasure. He turned around to face Jayden and kissed him gently.

"I'm so happy I'm with you." Jayden whispered.

"Me too." Luke whispered.

"I really just wa-" Jayden was cut off by Luke kissing him again.

"You talk too much Seeley." Luke said once he pulled away.

"Not in the mood for talking? That's perfect." Jayden smiled before kissing Luke again. Next thing they know, a proper make out session has begun and has gotten pretty heated.

"Call me crazy, but I want you right now." Jayden spoke.

"I was hoping you would say something like that." Luke whispered into Jayden's ear.

The way that night continued is exactly how you imagine it.

_____

The next morning, Jayden and Luke woke up at 11am after a long night together. Jayden woke up first and was a little bit confused as to why he wasn't in his bunk but he soon remembered that he was indeed staying in a hotel room with Luke. Jayden rolled over and smiled at his still sleeping boyfriend. Jayden went to get out of bed and go to the shower but Luke must have woken a little as he reached out his arm and mumbled the word 'stay'. So Jayden got back into bed and let Luke cuddle up to him.

Eventually, Luke had properly awoken and they went and had showers. They were tempted to shower together but figured that individual showers would get them ready quicker as there wouldn't be an urge for a repeat of last night, if you get what I mean.

They then got dressed and summoned an uber too pick them up and take them to where all the buses were resting for the night. It didn't take too long to get back but by the time they did it was pretty much time to start moving.

They got inside the bus to find Josh awake but Ini still sleeping. They were a little confused as to why he was still asleep since he's usually the second one up, after Jayden the early bird of course. However, when the bus started moving, Ini woke from his slumber due to the bumpy roads they had to travel on.

Both Ini and Josh seemed a little on edge and it was starting to make Luke and Jayden a little bit suspicious. They didn't say anything until they began to notice shifty eye contact between the two boys who had stayed on the bus while watching TV. Jayden couldn't stand watching their eyes go back and forth so he got up and turned off the TV. He turned to Ini and Josh who looked confused as to why he had turned off the TV.

"Alright guys, enough of the shiftiness. Spill."

_____

Chapters are slowly getting longer. 

Hope you enjoy this. I felt the need to update since today is officially one year since I first saw With confidence play live and  met Jayden.