twelve

jungkook.

Disobeying?

. . . Daddy?

No way.

"Y-You . . ." Jungkook stutters, very aware of the other's hand around his neck.

"You have a daddy kink?"

Taehyung laughs, but it's short and dark. His boss licks his lips and leans close to his face. The smell of him was intoxicating, and his breath fanned Jungkook's cheek.

"I really did try, baby," Taehyung caresses Jungkook's jaw with his calloused thumb. "I tried hiding it, to keep things pure and innocent."

The older dips his head to place a kiss on his neck. Jungkook shivers.

"But that isn't me. I'm not innocent, I don't want to be soft. And I don't want to see you with other guys." Taehyung growls the last bit, tightening his grip. "I like it rough, Jungkook. And from now on, you need to obey me."

"You are to call me daddy, and be mine, understand?"

Jungkook can't speak. He was too taken aback - his love interest has a daddy kink! It was . . . it was . . .

Was it really that bad? He bites his lip.

No! You can't be thinking about going along with this! He probably has a sex dungeon and chains and tassels or some wacky shit.

Then why are you blushing at the thought?!

"O-Okay . . ." Jungkook let's the word slip past his lips without more thought. What has he done . . .

"Good, good," Taehyung murmurs, kissing his cheek softly. Suddenly, Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut, putting his hands on Taehyung's chest.

"But please don't lock me in your sex dungeon!!" He yelps, keeping his eyes shut. When he doesn't hear a response, he peaks at him through one eye.

Taehyung stares at him, "How did you know I have a sex dungeon?"

Jungkook's face flushed a deep red and he opens his mouth, no words coming out. Did he really-!

"I'm only joking," Taehyung laughs, his boxy smile making Jungkook's heart lurch. This Taehyung was so different from the one just moments before. Jungkook couldn't help but feel curious about his other side.

His eyes then traveled down to Taehyung's chest. It was so nice looking . . . he sort of frowned at the occasional faint scars, but he would ask about them later. What it would feel like to be skin to skin with Taehyung . . .

Jungkook blushes and ducks his head in embarrassment. His boss notices his sudden embarrassment and cocks his head.

With shaky hands, Jungkook grazes his fingers over Taehyung's chest, outlining every muscle and line visible. He feels Taehyung tense.

"You're beautiful," Jungkook breathes, looking up at Taehyung with assertive, awestricken eyes. Without another exchange of words, Taehyung slips his hand to the back of Jungkook's neck and kisses him.

After a moment of kissing, he drags down Jungkook's bottom lip and let's it go slowly. He watches it become red and bruised. Like an artist admiring his work. Jungkook blushes.

Cupping his cheeks, Taehyung presses his lips to Jungkook's, much more aggressively this time. Jungkook's back collides with the wall behind him and he wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck. He can feel his shirt buttons being undone, and feels as though he is on fire as his hands roam.

A shaky exhale leaves Jungkook's mouth and he leans his head against the wall, lips wet and parted, cheeks aflame. Taehyung doesn't stop, however, and slides his hands under his shirt covered shoulders.