Vampire Knight

Name: Natasha Cross

Species(human-vampire): human

Crush: Zero Kiryu

Looks: with hazel green eyes

Personality: I'm really shy, bashful, loving, compassionate, sensitive, honest and romantic

Likes: pink, likes to hang with family and friends, romance, Books, Music

Dislikes: Liars, Rude/Cocky people, Negativity, Being put on the spot, Bullies,

Fears: closed spaces, spiders, thunder/lightning, clowns, snakes, vampires and being alone

Friends: Yuki, Yori and Kaname

Enemies: night class and other vampires

Extra Info/storyline: I am the blood daughter of Kaien Cross my mother was killed by a vampire when i was a baby my father always told my i look just like her. when Yuki came to live with us me and her became best friend we do everything together then i met Kaname i did not like him at first but when i saw how he was with Yuki i knew he was a nice vampire. then Zero came and my father had asked me to get a bath ready for him so i had lead him to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet and got a bath ready for him then i had walked up to him and had a wet rag and start to wipe the blood off it his face he did not move or speak so i told him if he ever wanted to talk i was there he got mad and grabbed my wrist and said you would never understand then i was like my mom was killed by a vampire i don't remember her then he had looked shocked then he let my wrist go and was like sorry from that day me and Zero became friends and over time i started to fall for him even if he tried to push me away i know he was bit and the struggles he was going through i was there for him even if he did not want me to he was scared he would hurt me.