Anime

Before I get started with anime. I would like to talk about the last chapter. For everyone who read it don't worry I'm fine now. I've started writing again, even though they got darker. I've started reading and liking and feeling the characters again. I've started watching things again and feeling happiness for the characters and I'm glad they solve there troubles. I've started playing games again and getting enjoyment (and slight annoyance) at retrieving random rings and helmets from caves again. So for those that worried. Don't. I'm fine now. Worry about yourselves and try to stop your falling and fight the battles on the enemy ground! You can do at I believe in you until the very end.

Another character that has saddened me. The last one to do so was Maes Hughes and L. Her name is Saya Minatsuki, she shaped one of my favorite characters into who he is now. I was watching the anime after reading the manga and I was surprised on how much more she affected me.

The anime as Black Cat. She sings a song for the brief time you see her and.....
Just wow....
An amazing voice and story combined with a song really made her a character to remember. How ever much I like the old version of the character, I can't help but to understand and feel happy about what he became with the help of Saya Minatsuki.

I am thoroughly in love with the anime and it rivals Fullmetal Alchemist of favorite anime (those who know me know how much that means] [and brackets for a certain person). If also has a character that has stolen my heart almost as much so as Roy Mustang. (I have a better chance with this one. And I live Royia soooo there goes that].

She is one of the people I look up to when I want to feel stronger. She put her life at stake for others and wasn't afraid to speak her mind and act differently. For those I spoiled what happen by mentioning Hughes and L I'm sorry, but anyway. She wasn't a whiny female like most females in anime where the males hold the main role and she stood out from the others.

If anyone wants a good anime that will break your heart any times through you through bullet hells and action, Black Cat is what you want. (Train is mine don't even think about if he's claimed down even think of laying your grubby little hands on my child.] Black Cat has taught me things I though I had already figured out and new things and understandings of people.

I might take a liking to white milk and start drinking it all the time. I also might take a liking to the number thirteen and guns. And I might start doing push ups...

Here's the English song for those wondering. I'm going to try and explain how its sung........ So.... In the first line it has six words so think of it as six notes per measure and in a slow rhythm. The first word is held for two the next two are held for one the third is held for two and the last in held for two ish. Or you can just go look up the song on youtube..... You can probably find it by searching Sayas song Black cat.

Sing a song unto the world,
Rising high the clouds unfurl,
Gazing at the twilight's sky,
Broken by a newborns cry,
Changes from the smallest things,
Gaming at an angels wings,
Fall down, fall down, falls the rain,
My life's not in vain.

Light and bouncy in the wind,
Sing a song unto the world,
Rising high, the clouds unfurl,
Fan the flames into the past,
Here, now, out lives will last,
Well never know the times of pain,
Fall down fall down falls the rain,
My life won't be plain.

Light and bouncy in the wind,
Sings a song unto the world,
Fall down, fall down, falls the rain,
My life won't be plain.

So wattpad was stupid and said this was published on like January 4th and I was only informed now that it wasn't actually posted..... So yeah..... Here you go........

-"I've come to deliver some bad luck."
Train Heartnet, Black Cat