1

You wake up and your mom is making breakfast for you and her boyfriend. Your so happy that your mom said that she will buy you a markiplier shirt and a jacksepticeye shirt because you where not able to go to pax east this year and today was the day that the shirts are coming. It was Sunday and so I could where the markiplier shirt on Monday and a lot of kids at my school like watching markipliers videos. (Time skip to the next day.) My mom was waking me up at 5:00 am because I have to go to my dads before 6:00 because I have to go to school at 7:00 so I grabbed my markiplier shirt and my backpack and put on my shoes and coat and went to my dads house and got ready to go to school.
When I got to school people kept coming up to me and complementing me. Then when I got inside I saw my friend Emma so I said hi to her and asked her why we all have to go to the gym after we put all are stuff in are lockers. All she said is that she dose not know after I put my stuff away I started to ask more of my friends what was going on. They kept saying you should of checked up on the internet this morning. They kept saying that because I did not have enough time to in the morning when we where all in the gym I herd two for miler voices speak.
When they came in the gym I gasped. When I saw jacksepticeye and markiplier come into the gym and a bunch of fan girls screamed. They where surprised that so many people at my school loved there videos. Since I was siting next to my friend Emma and she saw that I was blushing and then she yelled out that I had a crush on markiplier. So I ran out of the gym and to the closest class room. Mark and Sean both saw what happend and mark told jack that he was going to come back.

[These are going to be short chapters.]