3

(marks pov) I brout you here because your mom is going to come here and pick you up. So I can talk to her about what happened.

(Emma's pov) After school I felt so sorry for what I did and I know that she is shy. And has ben kind of depressed because her parents divorced I just made her life worse then it ever has.

(Megan's moms pov) I got a call from Megan and I got scared because she should be in school right now. I answer and she said that she is at a hotel with markiplier and he wants to talk to you because of something that happened at school. She hung up the phone I was just shocked that she was so calm well taking to me.

(Megan's pov) My mom is coming I said to mark. When my mom came she just freaked out because it was the real markiplier.

(marks pov) I told Megan's mom what happened and she was shocked since Emma was a vary good friend to Megan.

(Megan's pov) My mom just took my hand and said goodbye to Mark. I said it to and we went home and we talked for awhile. She said that if Emma dose not say sorry tomorrow than I should not be her friend any more. (time skip to get next day) I was in home room and Emma came up too me and said I'm vary sorry about what I did yesterday. I know not a lot of good things have happened for you and I just made it worst I am vary sorry.

It's ok Emma it didn't turn that bad after all Mark came too see if I was ok after I left the gym. Me and him have each other's email and phone numbers so we can keep in touch. He asked me if I wanted to ask some questions for them but I said I'm shy so he left to go back. I just ran out of the school and then tried to go to my moms house. it was to far away so I had to call up Mark.

He picked me up and brout me to his hotel he was staying in and told me to call my mom. So I did and had to tell her to come there. When she came Mark told her everything that happened and she brout me home. We talked even more and that was pretty much what happened yesterday. Emma just gasped on what I just told her she was surprised that something that she did made me be able to meet Mark.

[i know this is bad I have been writing this for a long time don't know why now I'm putting this up on wattpad.]