4

(time skip to after school) I got a text that said you don't deserve meeting Mark because you are a worthless peace of shit. What this person said made it fell true. But to every one around me thinks I'm happy even Though I got bullied a whole summer. I started to cry and made sure that no one can here me. Then I here my phone go off it was Mark so I answered it.

Hi Mark I said in a pretty sad sad voice. He herd me so he know that something was wrong. What's wrong Megan? NOTHING!! Than why are you screaming something must me wrong.

If you don't tell me I will go to your house. You don't even know where I live Mark. Fine I don't but please tell me what's wrong I don't want you to be sad when I tell you some exciting things. What exciting things are you talking about mark. You will have to wait till you tell me what happened ok.

Fine I was on my phone and a person I don't know texted me that I was a worthless piece of shit and I don't deserve to meet you. Oh Megan it's ok that person is just jealous of you meeting this fabulous man. Ha ha I am better now that you said that sooooo what is the surprise. So I did some research since you seemed familiar. Ok what does this have to do with the surprise.

You will see Megan so I was looking on my family tree and it says that I have a sister named Megan that got adopted when she was 3 months old. Megan it has to be you! It can't be me Mark I am not adopted sorry to disappoint you but it just can't be me. But it has to be you Megan ask your parents if your adopted please I want to know who my sister is. Ok I will ask my mom but don't get your hopes up Mark ok. Ok I won't now go ask.

Ok I am going I put the phone down and went to my mom in the living room. Mom am I adopted I am just asking because Mark thinks that I am his sister. Uhhhh hold up a second ummmm let me call your dad. Ok just tell me I am not adopted unless I am adopted.

[i don't know who would read this but if there is anyone reading this thanks]