2

Jack know what he was doing I just was crying more and more and thinking in my head. I thought she was my friend she imbarested me in front of the whole school. Then mark came in and said are you ok. I said no Emma that was my friend yelled in front of the whole school and said that I liked you. He was surprised that a friend would do that she seamed so sad.
I just wanted to hug her so I did and she didn't pull away. But when I pulled away I saw her shirt it was one of my shirts. Then I started to smile and she noticed that I was staring at her shirt. "Ya this and a jacksepticeye shirt that I got came in yesterday!" he just laughed and said that's funny.

(marks pov) I asked her if she would like to come with me and help us. She said no because she said she is shy. So I just asked her if she could give me her phone number or email so I can talk to her more. Because she seemed like I know her my whole life. She gave me both and I whent back out there with Sean.
But Megan never came back after we where done with the little meet up at the school. I wondered where Megan was because she did not come back and I did not see her after the meet up.

(Megan's pov) After Mark left I ran strait to my locker and got my stuff and left the school. There was still a long time till school was out for today. So I just tipped in my moms address and started to walk there. Till I was to tired to walk anymore.
So I called Mark and told him I left school. He freaked out and drove all the way to where I was and told me to get in the car. I did and he drove to his hotel he was staying at. Why did you bring me here.

[I'm guessing this is bad]