Chapter One (Sail Away With Me)

BEEP BEEP

6:00am flashed as I groaned And sat up turning the Alarm off, I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room and smiled at my room. My room was one off the biggest rooms on the ship, it had carpet that was blue with flowers on them I had a double bed with white linen and a brown blanket thing at the end I had a wall thing next to it but a clear end thing were I could walk through and go out to my window and balcony. I had a small one person couch seat thing. I also had my own bathroom which had a bath/spa thing and a shower and toilet.

Wait, did I forget to tell you I live on one of the biggest ships in the world, well I live on the ship called The Oasis of the seas, I only live on the ship because my father is the captain, so yeah onward with the story, yeah well I'm going to shut up now.....

I got up and walked to My bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair and went and got changed into a white lacy shirt and denim shorts with white lace at the bottom with a brown shoulder bag.

I walked out of my room and caught a elevator down to Level 3 were the dinning room was and washed my hands with the hands cleaning stuff they had there and walked into the buffet breakfast and grabbed a plate putting French toast, Eggs, Bacon, and pancakes on it and walking up to a table that was free and sat down and began to eat.

"Morning Charlii" a voice said I turned around and smiled at James

"Hey James how's it been" James was 4 years older than me meaning he was 22, he was basically my best friend.

"Eh same old same old" he said "do you want something to drink water, apple juice, orange..?"

"Apple please" I said as he grabbed the apple juice from his round plate thing and placed it on the table

"We'll see ya around Charlii" he said walking off before I could reply, I began to eat again

Once I finished eating I got up and walked out to where everyone was getting off I shook hands with people saying goodbye to all the passengers once everyone was off I walked up to the bridge were my Father was the captain of the boat.

"Hey dad" I said as I walked in

"Hey chooky,what have you been up to?" He asked

"Not much, just been practising for the ice show coming up and the night were we just sing random songs" I say shrugging

"Sounds good, you know some big boy bands coming on tonight for the 1 month cruise" he said

"Is the wanted coming back on"

"No, um One Direction or something" he said fixing up something's

"Ahh ok" I said "we'll I better go practise ice skating" he nodded and kissed him on the cheek and walked down to the Ice Rink we had on the ship input on my ice skates and practised my routine over and over again until

"Hey Charlii, Looking good" a female voice said I turned around and skated over to the voice

"Hey Layla, do you want the ice rink I'll get off" I said skating to the exit

"No it's ok let's practise together, yeah?" I nodded and we started to do our routines together helping each other to fix thing and we played around. Layla was 25 and performed on the ice rink every now and then she is a quiet but fun girl we mucked around until the next lot of passengers were due to board and we hopped of the ice and took our skates off and walked together to were everyone was getting on we shook passengers hands and chatted with people when a group of boys came on running around and crashed into me sending me flying to the floor I braced myself for the impact, but it never came.,I opened my eyes and looked up to see a tallish, handsome, blue eye, boy holding me by the waist with his strong arms.

"Whoops, sorry love, are you alright" his British accent rang through my eyes

"Oh yes I'm quiet all right, what the, I'm speaking like a British" he chuckled and I smiled he steadied me on my feet and smiled

"We'll we must be off, I do apologise for knocking you over" he said as he ran after his friends who where laughing and chatting I turned to Layla who was smirking at me

"What?" I asked as Layla and I walked back inside

"That was Louis Tomlinsion, from One Direction the biggest hottest boy band ever...!!" She said squealing I giggled

"It's not that big of a deal" I said rolling my eyes and pressing the button and waited for the elevator

"Not a big deal, HE IS IN THE WORLDS BIGGEST BOY BAND, WHAT ARE YOU ON WEED!!!" She yelled earning weird looks from some of the passengers

"Damn how did you know"I said laughing she rolled her eyes and we hopped in the elevator and headed up to my room.

I unlocked my room and walked in and Layla went and sat on my bed

"What are we going to do now?" She asked

"I don't know, what about a movie?" I asked

"Sure" Layla got up a went through all the movies I had as I went and got my lollie stash that was in my safe I had. Yeah I keep my lollies in a safe problem.?

We laid down on the bed and started to watch the Muppet Movie we ate my lollies and ended up having a dance party before we had to get ready for dinner.

I went and had a shower and Layla went back to her room which was right across mine. I washed my hair and body with vanilla scented stuff and hopped out and moisturised my body and wrapped a towel around my body and did my makeup adding some foundation, eye liner, mascara and lip gloss I walked into my closet and picked out a dress that was white and flowed down to about mid thigh with some black heels I then brushed my hair leaving it to be natural.

I walked out and knocked on Layla's Door

"Hello sexy" she say as she answered the door

"Hello hotshot" I answered and we linked ups and skipped down to the elevators we pressed the button and waited for the lift once we got in we pressed number five for the dinning floor and made our way to our table we ordered our food and ate than chatted once we had our dessert we got up and left and walked around the ship and talked once we realised how late it was we walked up to our rooms and said goodbye to each other and headed to our beds I got changed into my PJs and laid in bed falling straight into a deep sleep.....

*******************

So yeah it's short but it's the first chapter so yeah I hope you like it