Ch:2 Stay Stefan

Stefan's point of view;
Maybe walking in the door and hearing Elena and Damon make-out in the kitchen was not the best start. I should leave. I thought I was ready but now I'm not too sure. I spent the whole summer figuring out what I was going to say. But now I realise that this was a bad idea. I'm better off alone. I could start fresh - any place in the world . Make new friends and start a new life.

I could already hear Elena practically bursting with excitement running to give my a hug. "Hey Stefan. I have so much to say to you..." Elena said looking like she was about to tear up any second.
"Hey Elena..." I then said with a hint of sadness in my voice. I honestly thought that Damon would somehow mess up and they would have broken up. Obviously Elena had changed Damon. Was this a good thing? I don't really know. I was expecting Elena to run into my arms and say she loves me. Nope. That clearly was not going to happen.
"Are you ok Stefan?" Elena added, cutting off my thoughts and bringing me back to reality.
"Yeah. It was a long journey to get here. I'm just tired." I explained to her. I didn't want her to think that something was wrong.
"Someone has been waiting a long, long time to see you." She answered. Probably talking about Caroline.
"I will go and see her now." I said before leaving the house without saying goodbye.