Chapter 4

Seeing Kyoko falling to the ground make his heart stop a little as the ravenette ran towards her, throwing his shuriken at Zabuza while on his way to her. She looks so badly wounded when he reached her, her stomach bleeding a lot and her right side bleeding a little.

He doesn't even know why is he being so attracted to her, he tried to keep his feelings bottled up in order to get his revenge but hearing her words at the gates made him re think about his plan.

'I blame teenage hormones.'

He shook his head as he went to pick her up from the ground, her eyes closed as her wounds slowly bled out. Without those blood, it will look like she is just merely sleeping.

'She actually looks so-'

Woah hold on! Is he actually gonna say she is beautiful? Okay he is definitely blaming it on his teenage hormones. 

A tracker nin has taken down their opponement and Kakashi is unconscious due to overuse of his sharigan so right now they are at Tazuna's daughter house, Tsunami. He is now awake as he was used to waking up early to do his stuff, he slowly sat up and saw Kyoko next to him, sleeping and stirring a little.

Right now she is looking a little bit better than at the field out there, her wounds are now all bandaged up and she is now in a different set of clothes. She is wearing a kimono but it is not long.

"Urgh, I feel like shit." He heard her said that as she was slowly awaken from her slumber. 

Kyoko sat up and immediately regretted it as she winced from the pain on her stomach, she quickly healed it and her right side before sitting up again. This time, without wincing and she felt poking on her left shoulder as she saw Sasuke next to her.

"How is your... stomach?" He lowly asked her. Kyoko blinked this cold arrogant bastard just asked if she was okay. She merely nodded a little before he shifted away from her and heading for the room next door, she gawked at him weirdly.

'Sometimes I don't understand that boy.'

She also got up and headed to the room next door where she found Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura there.

"Ah! Kyoko how are you feeling?" Sakura asked her, visibly concerned for her and as was Naruto as they both looked at her, worried for her.

"I'm fine...really." They looked at her skeptically before nodding a little and shifted their attention to their sensei who is slowly trying to get up from the bed he was lying onto.

"Sensei...Do you want me to heal you?" Kyoko asked, looking at Kakashi warily. He holds up a hand and shook his head as he rubs his forehead to cure the dizziness away.

"Although the sharigan is cool and all, you should not overuse it." Kyoko sweared that she heard Sasuke scoffing softly at this when Sakura said that. "Yeah.. I am sorry."

"What do you reckoned us to do now? We can do some trainings if you want..." Kyoko trailed off as she eyed at the little boy that went towards them. Kakashi had already explained to them that Zabuza is not dead and that he has an accomplice helping him out.

"What can you do with those trainings! You can never defeat him at all!" He shouted before storming off in anger while Kyoko just narrowed her eyes.

"Inari!" Tsunami hurried after her son, leaving Team seven alone.

"Well. Should we go?" Kyoko said as if nothing had happened while the rest just nodded warily.

Currently they are now all at a field they found nearby Tsunami's house, and all of them are listening to a lecture about chakra to which Kyoko was about to nod off before Kakashi said that they are gonna climb trees, without hands.