Part 2

Srry that it took so soooo soooooooo super sooooooooooooo long !!! I REALLY AM!!! I'm KINDA BUSY TRYING TO GET A GOOD EDUCATION IN HIGHSCHOOL !!!! SRRY!!DONT KILL ME!!

I'm kinda losing the feeling in this story and I need a little help with the chapters so if anyone can help me out with continuing this!! I'D BE ETERNALLY GREATFUL!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!!

~o~o~o~~~~~ooooo~~~~~~oooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheer Practice

Izzy'sPov:

I had walked into the gym, with so much anger that I didn't notice Annalise standing up ahead with her back towards me.

So imagine my surprise when I accidentally bumped into her back making both me and her stumble forward into Becky,who stumbled into Daisy,who stumbled into Kenzie(A/N: KENZIE!!!!Hug_An_Emo!!!),Who stumbled into Scarlett!! And I think you got the idea....Until this falling domino match finally got to Britney who was up in a mini three person pyramid made up of our male cheerleader Derek and Kayla....

Echos of 'Oofe' sound went on in the gym for a few minutes followed by groans and yelps....I could feel my face go red from embarrassment and a little bit of pride as I saw Britney ended up on the bottom of the pyramid.

Little ho deserved that one.... 

My cheeks turned a brighter red when I realized what I had caused..." uh.. sorry...??" everyone starred at me for a moment before laughing like idiots making my cheeks turn even brighter I probably look like a tomato..That is everyone except  for Britney who was currently whining about being up to a 200 something pound guy and a 115 pound girl wasn't good for her back and how they were crushing her.

Everyone just shrugged it off ...no one really liked her much..

My face was just starting to cool down before I interrupted the laughter with my very loud trainer/cheerleader captain voice "ALL RIGHT GALS!!...And Derek.....LETS GET THESE DRILLS STARTED!!!!" I yelled above everyone's laughter.

Soon they were all up and ready for practise...except for britney who kept on whining about her back and how it was all my fault... so I need what any sensible person would do...... I kicked her into the janitors closet and told her to shut up,then locked her in.....

Don't judge me!! I'M A TRAINED SECRET AGENT WITH ANGER PROBLEMS DEAL WITH IT!!!

~o~o~

After practise I went straight to HQ for a surprise meeting with my new crew and my uncle.

I was walking towards the big wooden doors when I heard a series of yells and crashes and gun shots down the hall.I turned around gun in hand and ran towards the noise only to literally run into Nate Dixon.

We both tumbled towards the ground with gun shots still firing toward us.Nate was trying to get back up again when I grabbed his ankle and pulled him down"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE DIXON!!!" Nate seemed to finally realize I was there as he was some what confused as to why a head cheerleader/country bumpkin were to be in a headquarter of a secret agency.

"I SHOULD ASK YOU THE SAME!!! BUT THERE'S NO TIME WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THE CRAZY CHEF GUY WITH THE GUN GETS TO ME!!!!" Nate obviously didn't put two and two together seeing as I'm wearing my Agent uniform with the agency's logo on it.

-rolls eyes- idiot...

 When he got up dragging me with him,I had had enough of this bullshit. I grabbed his arm pushed him up against the wall face first put my foot on his back and took out my gun pointing it at his head."Your such an Idiot Nate.You know that right??" I heard him grumble a reply that wasn't exactly audible to a normal human's ear.But me being me I managed to take out "What...you..fucker..idiotic..blond...cheer..bimbo...traitor...gun...head!!!" I rolled my eyes and pressed hard on his back "I'm sorry what was that I didn't hear you ...Maybe you should SPEAK UP"I pressed harder.

I heard him groan a 'STOP' and I smiled."Nate do you mind telling me what the fucking hell possessed you to brake into a secret agency!!!" I yelled at him!!

"That's just the thing,Isabella He didn't brake in-unlike you foot is braking into his back right now!!"I was so surprised by the sound of my uncle's voice I jumped back stood straight like the soldier I was at heart,but kept my gun pointed at Nathanial just in case he tried anything.

"What do you mean Uncle!!He is in private property and has to REASO-""HE HAS ALL THE REASON TO BE HERE ISABELLA!!"Bolled my Uncle.I couldn't help but flinch lightly at his high tone.

My sensitive ears not used to such loud noises.Nate smirked at me as he was now leaning on the wall casually in his usual 'bad boy'stanse,as if he wasn't shoved face first into the wall a few minutes ago.Or that he still in fact had a loaded gun aimed at his head.

I glared at him, not taking my eyes or gun barrel away from him as I spoke"Uncle may I ask what sort of reasons he may have to be on our grounds,not as your niece but as your head agent here at TSA." I asked in a some what demanding yet respectful tone,I inherited from him,and my father.

That was the worst thing that came out of my mouth because what came next was just plain painful.

"He's your next project, Bella"

~o~o~o~

SORRY ITS SHORT BUT IF YOU READ THE TOP IT WILL EXPLAIN HOW I NEED EXTREME URGENT HELP IN THIS STORY!!!!

Plz if you have ideas on what should happen next I dont mind having some help in this from the minds of my amazing readers!!

IN FACT!!

I think I shall make a contest on who has the best idea for this story!!!

The prizes shall be!!:

1st Place!!!: SHALL GET THE WHOLE PACKAGE OF FOLLOW BACK,DEDICATION,MENTION,AND NEW CHARACTER!!!!IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!!!

2nd       PLACE!!!:  SHALL GET FOLLOW BACK,DEDICATION,AND A MENTION!!!!! In the upcoming chapters!!!

3rd                    PLACE!!!:   SHALL GET A FOLLOW BACK AND A DEDICTION!!!!!!

 AND MAYBE IF YOUR LUCKY I MIGHT JUST PROMOTE ONE OF YOUR BOOKS BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO WORK FOR IT!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

-LOVE LIZ!!!