Chapter 1

Chapter 1

JAY

My alarm buzzed and bleeped as I slowly came round from unconsciousness. I blinked and sat up, confused by my surroundings. After a few long seconds, my mind cleared and I remembered: I'd moved house. Hence the unfamiliar room.

It was also the first day at my new school and I was looking forward to it immensely. New school, new rules... New girls.

I had a special New Year's Resolution. I was going to take someone's virginity this year, before the summer vacation started. It was like my own little mission to myself, a game almost. I was going to prove I could be a player, a bad boy... I could make girls want me. This was the guy I aim to be. Don't judge me, I have my reasons.

First of all, I needed to make a good first impression at this new place. I needed to become the biggest, baddest bad boy there has ever been. I needed immediate infamy. So today is the most important day. If I didn't pull it off today, there was no point going through with the rest of the plan.

I'm a sophomore, so I'm a year and a half away from becoming a senior. In my senior year, I want to rule the school. I want to leave a legend. And I will.

I shower and get dressed, making sure to spray a bit of my favourite aftershave. My ex used to say it made me smell like a sex god. Shaking my head, I grabbed my leather jacket and shoved it on. There will be no thinking about her today, Jason. I scolded myself.

I arrived at the school mega early, quickly picking up my schedule and a map. I navigated my way to the library. It held what I needed. You know how some people go to the library to find stuff out from books? Well, I needed to find one of those people and find stuff out from them. I needed someone quiet, geeky and observant. I needed one of those kids that gets ignored by most people, yet knows everything about everything, because all they do is listen, not talk. And first day back, before the bell has even rung? That's the place to find those people.

I spot him immediately. He's sat alone with a satchel at his feet and a humongous book in front of his eyes. I watch him for a bit, noticing that every time he turns the page, he also glances up and around nervously. Perfect.

Waiting until he become engrossed in his book again, I sauntered over and slide into the seat next to him silently. After a minute, he turned the page and glanced up.

And promptly crapped his pants at my close proximity.

'Hey kid,' I gave him a smirk. Without waiting for an answer, I carried on. 'So, I'm new here and I need your help. I need information about this place. The girls, the boys, the couples, the exes - everything.' The geek blinked up at me, confusion filling his eyes.

'Listen, I have a plan to fulfil this year and you are going to help me.'

'And what do I get in return?' He asked suddenly. Woah, I thought, where the hell did that come from?

I smirked again. 'I'll help you lose it.'

*****

MATTHEW

'I'll help you lose it.'

I gulped. How did he know I was a virgin? Wait, I know, because I am literally the most obvious virgin in the world. I'm just that stereotypical geek kid that reads too much and gets straight As. I'm basically a classified loser.

But this new kid had got it right first time. He knew that losers like me only want one thing, to lose what makes us the biggest losers of all: our virginity.

I was a virgin, the least cool thing to be in this school. I couldn't help it, I was just that stereotype. A need with an unhealthy obsession with sci fi films and Lord of the Rings. I just basically was void of anything that could be classed as 'sex appeal'.