Chapter 19

Luna's pov

The whole way back to the hotel, I was thinking what the guys were gonna say, or what they were gonna do. "Luna, they're not gonna be mad." Aria said. I just ignored her, and kept walking. I sighed and walked into the building, and waited for Aria to join me in the elevator.

I opened the door and saw all 4 of the guys standing there, and Ashton holding his phone with the message from Aria . "Ashton, let me explain..." "You better explain!" "He's names Cody. He's 18 years old, um he's a friend." "Yhea, he's just a 'friend' alright" he said. "Ashton, I'm almost 18 years old!" "I know, but that doesn't mean you can meet guys and not tell us!" "We're not even fucking dating!!! We're just friends!!" I yelled and left the room, and headed somewhere I could be alone and think.

From Calum: where are you??
From Calum: Luna, come on.. Please answer me.
To Calum: I'm fine, I just went for a walk. Tell the others I'll be back when I'm calmed down.
From Calum: okay

I went by the lake, and sat there staring at the water. I decided to talk to Cody, maybe he could help me.

To Cody: hey its me, Luna... Sorry to bother you.....
From Cody: its fine, I'm on break. You okay??
To Cody: yhea.. I just wanted to talk to you
From Cody: okay. What do you wanna talk about?
To Cody: well, Ashton, my legal guardian, he got mad because I was talking to you...
From Cody: What??? That's not right!
To Cody: yhea I know.. :/
From Cody: hey, what if they met me? I'm going to that concert in 3 weeks, it will be great, and my sister got passes to meet them. It will work out :)
To Cody: yhea, well I've gotta go before they flip out again :)
From Cody: k, I'll text you later :)

I got up, and dusted the dirt off me and headed back to the hotel.

Hello guys
Sorry this chapter is kinda short...