~Chat Twelve~

I guess the chats are like chapters so like. Yeah. I don't know guys.
--------

Mark soon arrived at the gate and seen the small blue boy he fell in love with. He smiled and walked over to him, "hey baby." He mumbled, the younger male looked at him and forced a smile. Ethan felt bad for what he said to the other male like a month ago. "Look, I... I'm re-.." He was cut off by the older male kissing him passionately. Ethan was shocked but kissed back just as passionately.

Ethan wrapped his arms around the taller males neck and melted into the kiss. Mark smirked and pulled away, "you don't have to apologize." He whispered against Ethan's lips. Ethan nodded slightly and smiled. "We should probably get your luggage and um, go back to my house" Mark smirked. Ethan only nodded again before taking a step back away from the older male.

Mark picked up the smaller males luggage and started walking towards the exit, "Mark, I can get my lu-.." He was cut off again, "baby, please let daddy carry your luggage." He chuckled. "O-okay daddy.." Ethan stuttered and smirked, Mark growled quietly and looked back at the younger male before chuckling softly.

-Time skip, to when they arrive at Marks house-

---------
Annnnnnd thats the end of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed!