Shot

Hi! This is my first fanfic so sorry if its not good. I don't own Sherlock.

Sherlock just got shot in the shoulder by Ammo. Mycroft was deciding to chase her or to go to his brother (the brother won). The others were paralized in shock and fear. Ammo used this moment to escape. Mycroft ran to his little brother."Please get up" he begged, his voice sounded like he just lost his best friend. By now Sherlock's friends, John, Mary, and Lestrade were around the 2 brothers practically touching them. Seriously, Mary's foot was inches from Sherlock. "Is he alive" Lestrade asked terrified."Ya, he only got shot in the shoulder" John replied trying, and failing at sounding like everything's going to be ok.

A few minutes later
"Someone call the hospital" Mycroft yelled. He was currently holding Sherlock bridle style, keeping his little brothers head close to his chest. Mary grabbed her phone and called the hospital."Someone take Sherlock" Mycroft demanded."What??" they said in union very confused. "I have to call someone" he said, a tiny bit annoyed. At that Lestrade took Sherlock. Mycroft then pulled out his phone and called Sherinford. "Sherlock got shot by ammo" "What, I thought she worked for you". "She did, but if its the last thing I do I'll track her down and have her arrested for life". "Count me in on it, I'll be there as soon as I can". Mycroft then put his phone away and took Sherlock."Who was that" Mary asked."Our oldest brother" Mycroft told them. "What!" Mary and John shouted.