five

this wasn't edited, too lazy lmao

vote and comment :)

The words escaped Taehyung's mouth in an instant, before he slapped a hand over it as his eyes widened in shock, maybe even more surprised about what he said than Jiwoo, and she seemed surprised, excited, and pissed off at the same time.

"What!?" She shouted at Taehyung, shaking his shoulders as the books in his hands dropped to the floor, a frightened look upon his face as Jiwoo began rambling on about how he was a player and that he shouldn't be trusted, Taehyung almost laughed at the rumours the school had shared about him.

"Y/N, I know you know that he's a player, and he bangs girls 25/8, I know that because you hated him since the beginning of high school, so please explain to me why the fuck you are dating him!" Jiwoo hissed as she now noticed you (in taehyung's body ofc) walking casually over to Taehyung's locker.

"Let Taehyung explain to you!" Taehyung spat out again, it seems like he couldn't get a grip and he just said whatever what was on his mind, but because of that, Jiwoo grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him over to you, she then pushed him into you as you stumbled to gain your balance.

You turned around to face your best friend and Taehyung, he gulped nervously as you copied his actions.

"What the hell is going on with you two? How come I never heard about you two dating?" Jiwoo began, her face laced with confusion as you scratched the back of your neck.

"I-it's a long story," you mumbled, but loud enough for Jiwoo to hear, making her scoff in return. "Y/N, were you lying?"

Taehyung shook his head, trying to get away from Jiwoo but she just tightened her grip, jeez, it was like she knew that something weird was going on, because she felt calmer towards you than Taehyung at the moment, it almost made you laugh.

"Prove it then," Jiwoo said simply, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at you two, finally letting go of Taehyung's arm that was surely going to be a bruise the next morning, you and Taehyung nearly choked on the air.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung barked, but you smacked his shoulder, and he turned to look at you, but he quickly turned back to Hoseok's older sister.

"Kiss."

"WHAT?" Taehyung shouted, causing all eyes to focus on him, and his cheeks turned bright res as he repeated himself, but in a softer tone.

"You heard me, kiss, do your couple thing and prove to me you really are dating."

Taehyung then looked at you, an uneasy look on his face, and you just shrugged your shoulders awkwardly, trying your best not to freak out.

"Okay, we can do this," You whispered to him as his face got closer to yours, a shaky breath escaped your lips as you closed your eyes.

"It's okay Y/N, calm down, it's just a kiss," Taehyung spoke, and it was almost like instead of hearing your voice, you heard his, it was like he had his own voice back, but the thought was shoved in the back of your head as his lips met yours.

You opened one eye to peak, just to see if Jiwoo was convinced enough, but the sight you saw startled you, because you weren't looking at your face, you were looking at his, you two had returned to your own bodies some how.

"Taehyung," you murmured upon his lips, trying to catch his attention.

"Yeah?"

"We're back in our own bodies."

He then opened his eyes, they widened slowly as he pushed you off of him, but as soon as you two lost contact, you blinked and you were back in Taehyung's body, it was too confusing for you.

"I never said have a full make out session you guys, I feel grossed out now, bye Y/N!" Jiwoo bid her goodbyes as Taehyung politely waved back, before turning back to you, with the same look of confusion that you had.

"What was that?" You whispered to him, but he shook his head, shrugging.

"Kiss me again, I want to see if it will do it again," he said, grabbing your hand but you pulled it back, with an "are-you-crazy" look upon your face, but Taehyung simply nodded, and before you knew it, your lips were upon Taehyung's, but nothing seemed to change.

"Why isn't it working anymore?" Taehyung groaned, pulling away, and this time it was your turn to shrug, because you had absolutely no idea how you two were able to switch back to your old bodies with a simple kiss, you never saw that coming.

And then, the bell rang, and you walked away quickly, trying to get the image of Taehyung who was in his own body kissing you out of your mind, you shook your head as you cringed, making your way to your next class.