twenty-one

this book is coming to an end soon <3

The following day after Taehyung's accident, he had gotten out of the hospital with no serious injuries, so his first thought was to go see you.

I can't do that, he thought to himself, I don't want to put more pressure on her with the decision she has to make between me and Jimin.

Taehyung sat in his living room at home, running his fingers on the cold leather of the couch, the only think he could think of was you, he didn't want to lose you, not after everything you two had been through. He sighed to himself, thinking that it wasn't his choice to make.

Jimin and Taehyung had both been thinking about the same thing, but Jimin seemed to be more worried. He also, did not want to lose you again, he finally let his feelings for you out and during that night you two spent together, you told him you had feelings for him when you two were best friends.

He facepalmed, wishing that he could go back to that time so he could've grasped the chance at the moment, instead of going through all this drama.

And you? Of course you were thinking about Taehyung and Jimin, you just couldn't get them off your mind. I mean, how could you? At this point, everything in your life had to do with them.

You hated this, having to choose, making one person happy but the other one miserable, you wouldn't be able to live with yourself if Jimin or Taehyung were heartbroken because of you.

On one hand, Jimin knew it all. He understood you, though you two had yor ups and downs, you were able to make it back to each other through all this drama.

But on the other hand, Taehyung intrigued you. You and him had this special connection, if you didn't you wouldn't have switched bodies with him in the first place. You two have been through things no one else could've imagined, and it made this situation even harder.

You picked up your phone, sighing in the process, you dialled Jiwoo's number, smiling when she happened to be not busy and she picked up, "Hey Jiwoo, do you think you can come over?"

-

"Okay, explain all your worries and problems to me my friend, your dear therapist Jung Jiwoo is here for you," Jiwoo snickered, plopping down on your bed as you rolled your eyes at her terrible acting.

"C'mon, tell me! You didn't call me over for nothing," you smiled at her little attempt to cheer you up, since she noticed your change of personality.

"Well, it's about um, some people you probably hate, and um, don't judge what I'm going say but it's about Taehyung and Jimin..."

"What!? What did they do!? See Y/N, I told you not to get involved with Hoseok's friends, they're gonna get you in trouble! Why did you date Taehying in the first place? It was obvious he was going to break your heart-" you cut her off with a laugh as she sat up, stopping her rambling and resting her back on the wall, you sighed, "I told you not to be quick to judge! Also, please don't judge this either, even though you probably are going to judge this, I'm in love with them."

"Are you serious!? First Mina, then you, ugh, I thought you were done with Taehyung and Jimin," she groaned, and once again, you let out a giggle.

"Wait what? Hold up, I never heard anything about this, happened to Mina?" You questioned, squinting your eyes (do y'all remember mina? if not, she's one of y/n's friends and they sat at lunch together).

"She's dating Jungkook, the fucking international playboy maknae, I swear to god you two are crazy," Jiwoo said, a playful disgusted look on her face as you grinned goofily at her. "Anyways Y/N, when did you start loving, the um, I don't know what to call them anymore, I barely say there names so.."

"Well," you started, looking down at your feet in embarrassment, "Taehyung confessed his feelings to me a few nights ago.. And two nights ago Jimin confessed his feelings to me."

"Ah, this is seriously going to be so cringey, but carry on," Jiwoo let out, you flicked her forehead before beginning to talk again, "I liked Jimin before, if you haven't forgot. But then he became a total shithead so I lost my feelings for him, but turns out, he had feelings for me all along! Surprise! Also, when me and Taehyung were dating, it was a-- uh-" you searched for a word to describe your 'relationship', "forced one. Yeah, heh. But we grew feelings for each other, and he took me out one night, and that's when he confessed all these things to me, and now I have to choose between these two."

Jiwoo gasped, holding onto your shoulders and yor eyes widened, "Y/N! Why didn't you tell me sooner!? You have guys falling for you everywhere, aish.."

"But," Jiwoo began, "this is your choice Y/N. You have to be the one to end this, I know you hate doing this, but you have to be the selfish one now. You have to focus on what you feel. Y/N, I'm your best friend and I'll always be here for you. You can love so many people, tons, but you can only be in love with one person."

She poked at your chest, looking you straight in the eye, "and you're the only person who knows who you're in love with."

You gulped, nodding. You can love so many people, but you can only be in love with one person.

"Do you know who it is?" Jiwoo asked, tilting her head to the side. You nodded shyly, a bit nervous, "yeah, I-I think I know who now."

a/n

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER !! what team are you on? team jimin or team taehyung??