tsubaki x kousei

[ TSUBAKIS POV ]

It's a cold and nippy day, I put my hands in my pockets. My cheeks have a reddish tint in them, I look around and see my friend, his name is Kousei Arima. He had a sweater on, I look at him give a sweet smile. "Hey Tsubaki!" He says and walks to me, my sweet smile grows when I get close to him. 

"Hey, you! Where have you been." I punch his shoulder lightly and grow a smirk. "Ow!" Kousei rubs his shoulder, I pat it and chuckle. "I didn't hit you that hard, did I?" I mutter to him. "No, you punch like a girl!" Kousei says, he laughs lightly. "Shut up! It's not like /you/ can punch real hard." I say in an angry tone, I than smile. We're walking home together, we live right next to each other, we've been bestfriends for how long I can remember! How are we not dating yet.

"So, how've you been!" Kousei says with a gleeful smile. My reddish tint grows, he is so cute how? All he does is play the piano. "I've been fine, I'm guessing you're good too cause of your smile." I say with a light tone. "Of course, I've been playing the pian--" Kousei says. I cut him off and gave a slightly grumpy look. 

"H-hey is that all you do why don't you ever live a little! J-just look at me for on-- I'm sorry for pestering you, it's just you have no other hobbies."

 I pat his shoulder and give a joyful smile. "You're really good at it, you've taught me like two songs!" I say with a slight grin. 

[ KOUSEI'S POV ]

I look into Tsubaki's eyes, it's true I've taught her a couple songs. She's not the worst at it, but not the best. "H-heh yeah!" Her bright and colorful eyes, how can brown be so bright and pretty. It's just brown, I don't know how to explain it but it's just so pretty and wonderful. I look down at her and gaze at her lips. "So, Tsubaki how was school." The boy with dark black hair said with a neutral face. "It was alright I guess." Tsubaki looked at my eyes, I can see it at the corner of my eye. The thing she said about living a little, it makes me sad. 

[ TSUBAKI'S POV ]

I grab Kousei's wrist and than pull him towards me. He is warm and soft, his body temperate is so great against my cold body. I pulled him into a hug, I could feel his sadness and despair for that thing I said earlier. I feel so bad for it, I look up at him and smile. "H-hey, you seem kinda sad, is it something I said!" I just wanted him to be happy, I want him to be with me. I know I may sound selfish, but he seems so sad. "C-come on, give me a smile."

[ KOUSEI'S POV ]

I look down at her, I give a smile and than pat her head. Kousei than hugs back, she feels cold but slowly turning warmer. Her hair felt so soft and squishy, it was shiny and pretty. Kousei than kisses the girl's forehead. His lips meeting her forehead, it felt nice and warm. Soon he puts his lips off her forehead and looked down at her. She was blushing like crazy! 

"K-Kousei you big jerk!" She lightly punched his chest and than soon calmed down. "W-what! I thought you wanted that!" I say with some regret, I have liked her for a while, the girl is cute. Every part about her personality makes me smile, it makes me want to melt. "I did, it's just-- I didn't expect it from nowhere!" Tsubaki looked up at him with a very happy smile. "K-Kousei, you're great. Thank you for everything, you make me laugh, smile and feel things I couldn't. I don't know how to feel around you, I want you by my side 24/7 but I want to give you space. I don't know how to express this."