'Plans'

*RIIINNNGGG*

"Shut up"

*RIIINNNGGG*

"SHUT.UP"

*RIIINN-

"FUCKING ALARM!"

'Great. . . Another day at the Hell hole.'

Oh.hi! I'm (Y/n) (L/n).You might wonder what the 'Hell Hole' is.Well,take a guess. . .

If you guessed school.Then,You were DAMN.FUCKING.RIGHT.

It is every single day of being beat up and bullied at school.To make matters worse,my own 'PARENTS' beat me and torture me for no reason.

So basically.My own LIFE is Hell.

"Alright!You stupid bitch!!Get up and get ready to make breakfast,because if you get what you deserve!!"

And here's my hell of whore mom.
GGGRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAATT.

I lazily get up and look at myself in the mirror.'My god' was the only thing I thought.My (h/c) was all messed up and tangled.I had bags under my eyes.I had a few bruises and cuts from torture on my arms and legs.

'WHY!?Just.Why?' I thought as I walked to my bathroom.I basically just did my morning routine like always.Shower,change clothes,do hair,brush my teeth and get my stuff ready for school.

My (h/c) was up in a messy ponytail.I had on a (f/c) t- shirt.I put on some (2/f/c) torn skinny jeans and some tennis.I also put on a beanie to hide my ears.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom,someone slapped me.HARD.
"YOU LITTLE BITCH I TOLD YOU TO DO BREAKFAST!!!!"screamed my 'mom'.I just stared at her with a bored expression.You got used to the pain ever since they started abusing you at the age of 5.

~Flashback~

"Sweety,please come to the living room!" I heard mommy say.
I jumped down the stairs happily with a happy smile.

"Sweety,please come here" Mommy said signaling me to move closer to her.I did as she gestured me.I suddenly felt a pain in my face.My mommy.She slapped me.Tears started running down my face.

"Now listen little bitch!Tell anyone about this and you starve to death!"

Mommy started kicking,punching and yelling at me for no reason.Someone. . .

Please help me . . .

~Flashback over~

  "What do you want,you slut?!" I yelled at her."Don't use that tone with me ,missy!!Now go make breakfast or your gonna stay here!!!!" She yelled at me.She then left out the door slamming it shut.I decided I wasn't going to have breakfast since I don't want to get beat up again.Instead of going downstairs,I opened my window and jumped down landing skillfully.Yes,I know how to defend myself and use almost any weapon.((yes,reader-Chan,your a boss at everything!!))One thing I forgot to mention. . . I have 4 ghosts of me that are my emotions.My Anger,Insanity,Happiness, and Shyness.My anger's name is (a/n),my insanity (i/n),my happiness  (h/n), and my shyness (s/n).

  I have kept it a secret for years but I was gonna show it to my 'parents' for a little surprise.Cant wait to see them burning in Hell. . . .