Time Flies By

It was finally time.I was in front of the big mansion.They also had a pool.Cool.

      The kids and the female creepypastas were behind me,waiting for me to knock on the door."Are you guys sure?I mean I don't wanna get trampled over.Besides,I heard you guys when you said how much they like me."

      To be honest,I was nervous.Dont know why.I think it's gonna be awkward if you ask me.After my encounter with Jeff,I honestly don't know what will happen.

      "Knock on the damn door already!"said Lidiah.She was very impatient.I look at her with an emotionless face.

        She then looked a bit sad."Sorry (Y/n),"

       "It's okay,besides I really want to go inside too.Im just nervous that's all"

        "Why?"asked John.Oh boy, sometimes I think they ask a lot of questions.

        "Don't know,actually"I said.Rosie then spoke up,"Well,if we're going to be nervous,then just deal with it later"

       Everyone nodded.I took in a deep breath and lifted up my hand.

      I paused midway.I wasn't really sure if they would like my really self.

                 Here we go then.

            ~Inside of the mansion~

        Ben was on the couch of the living room playing videogames with Jeff.Jeff always lost so he tried really hard not to throw the controller at Ben's face and rage.

       After a few moments they took a break."Dude,you're acting really calm today.Did something happen?"

      And it was true.Jeff was normally grumpy and complained about everything.Today he just stayed quiet and thought about something.

     Jeff was still thinking about when you both had your encounters.He had a really weird feeling.

    "-ey bro.You there?Earth to Jeffy-man." Ben was asking him about what was happening to him.

     "Nothing important.Just thinking"
It was the only thing he could say.

     "Everyone,please come to the living room.I have important news to say"

      It was Slender.He was going to announce to everyone that there was going to be  special guests living in the mansion.

      As soon as he said that everyone came down and waited for Slender.

     "Children,there is going to be a special guest living in the mansion.They are almost here and I want everyone respecting them.They're deadly and I wouldn't make them angry"

        A few whispers went around the room,trying to guess who the special guests were.Most were just bored,because usually,they always get a male creepypasta.

              "So Slender,is it a boy or girl?"someone said.

         "You'll find out by yourselves when they're here"

        Some people groaned and others whispered.Little Sally came and looked up at Slendy.

        "Slendyman,are they nice?"

      "I'm sure they will be nice.There might as well be kids your age"

    He whispered the last part,not wanting anyone to know.Sally was really happy that there would be people her age.

         The door suddenly opened.

   ~Both creepypasta and your POV~

     People were either shocked or just tried their best not to scream.It was the one and only (cp/n).One of the most feared creepypastas.

        "Now that the special guests are here,who would want to tour them around?"

      Everyone raised their hands.Sally ran up to you and said,"Yay,new vid sissy!"

     She looked behind you.She was shocked.She saw Clockwork and Jane.

        "NEW SISSIES AND OLD SISSY JANE AND SISSY CLOCKWORK!!!!!!"

      Jane and Clockwork stood beside me.

                   "Miss us boys?"

         Their faces were priceless.The kids,Clockwork,and Jane started laughing hysterically.Sally was laughing too.

        I just chuckled.Everyone had the look of shock on their faces.You basically feel their faces pail even more.Even Jeff.

        After the laughing,we walked up to Slender."Wow,(Y/n) wasn't kidding when she said he was tall"Rosie said.

       Slender chuckled.Rosie reminded her of Sally.They were both the same age.

           "Now that we are here,any questions?"

         Everyone resided their hands again.

                         Oh boy. . . .