Finally Free!

I started walking back home to complete my 'plans'.I soon saw the road I live in.I walked right in front of the door.'Shit!They're gonna be pissed since I jumped out the window!'I thought to myself.Well,I've had worse.

   As I opened the door,I saw no one inside.'Phew!'I quietly walked upstairs making no sound.As soon as I walked inside my room,I saw the worst thing ever. . . All of my clothes that had long sleeves were ripped off exposing the wounds of the abuse.Something inside me snapped.'Oh they did it now!'I smiled wickedly as I took out two katanas out of nowhere.The blades were made out of diamond and the handles were black.

   As soon as I got them in my hands, Kina, my insanity,appeared in front of me.(A/N Yes,I'm gonna give your emotions names if you don't mind)She looks just like me but crazier,she's a ghost, and glows red.She floated over to me,"Oh!Can I please posses you?!I need to kill someone for once!And I'm EAGER!"She said.The crazed look on her eyes told me would torture then the worst way possible.And that's what I want."Yes,but you will soon get out and return my body,got that?" I knew she wouldn't disobey since I have chains that I control and can burn anything.But since she's immortal she survives and feels less pain than humans.

   "Yes!I'll torture them like all the ways they did to you.No,wait,ALL OF US!" The rest of my emotions appeared.Jamie,my happiness,which glows an aqua color and A really happy version of me.Jemma,my anger,her color that glows is black is an angry me.And Kayla my shyness/sadness,which glows a blue color and is a really shy me."Just do it Kina!All you do is talk about how you love to torture."said Jemma.She and Kina are demons,but yet are frenemies.Jamie and Kayla are angels and get along quite nicely.

      "Fine!Just shut it!"she soon went inside of me and possessed me.

    Kina's POV

   Oh,it's been so long.Now I get to torture them just like I always planned.The rest of the emotions disappeared and left me alone.I walked down the hallway,taking out my claws and scratching them on the walls,making the most eerie noise.My eye started twitching really fast and my smile got bigger and my teeth got sharper.This is gonna be so much fun.

       I soon got to the door and slammed it open,which caused both the sluts to wake up.They looked at me with wide eyes."You freak!Get away!" 'Mother' said."Mommy,why not have a little fun just like you put me in the past."I said smiling.I swiftly ran to the bed and pinned them both with the hidden knives in my boots/sneakers.I put tape on their mouths to die out their screams."Momma you want me to sing you a SONG!!?"I said my voice getting demonic.

   Everything was rotten dead

   They were stabbed right in the head

    Ashes,Ashes

     You'll all bow down

  With that every single bone in their bodies began crushing in half.And the were inside their ALIVE bodies!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!

    I began laughing hysterically on the ground.All those memories of them putting us in prostitution and sold us to scientists for experiments.Yet we escaped every time! Putting them in torture was the best thing ever.

     When they stopped breathing,I got up and started carving details on their faces (a/n you can carve whatever you want) It was such a beautiful masterpiece. Ha!I sound like Bloody Painter. After finishing,I got out of (Y/N)'s body so she can see our masterpiece.

    (Y/N)'s  POV

     As soon as Kina finished,I was finally able to see how they ended up looking. It was just beautiful. Their faces had the same carvings as the mask I was working on for months. Everything was all bloodied up. But she forgot something important.I frowned. Kina's smile had vanished as soon as she saw my frown."What's wrong?" She asked, sounding worried."It's nothing, you just forgot one or two details." I said.

    I dipped my finger in their blood.I wrote my catchphrase on the wall. After that,I took out my knife and carved my creepypasta name on both their arms.I took out a paper from the cabinet and a pen. Here's what I wrote:

    Dear Poor pitiful people,

               I just wanted revenge.My name is (cp/n) (a/n creepypasta name) and will get rid of anyone who made my life miserable. Look out, you might be next. Also, for the information from me.

1. I'm a neko, half cat, half human.

2. My real name is (Y/N) (L/N).

3.I was abused and bullied and I will eliminate abusers and my enemies.

4.I will show myself on cameras for my appearance.

5.My emotions, which are ghosts, yes, make fun of me all you want, but you won't survive to.Jamie's my happiness.Jemma's my anger.Kina's my insanity.Kayla's my shyness.I will leave pictures of us in every murder.

   I would look out of you're in the forest.

                     With much hate,

                         (Cp/n).

  I pinned this up on the wall.Although sharing our information will be stupid,people can finally notice is.

       ~Time Skip~

     I was outside and dressed in different clothes.T- shirt that sleeves were ripped off which caused it to look like a tank top. Pants that were ripped and turned into booty shorts. Jemma and Kina hated it. Bandages wrapped around my arms and legs to cover my wounds.I also carved on myself. It was only on the eyes so now I have a mask that only covers my eyes and has holes with lenses to see.I also have the other mask that covers my whole face, which has the carvings in it.

       Everything was black. It was to blend into the night. Also I forgot to mention that the police were coming since I called the police and freaked him out, which was hilarious.I soon heard police sirens.I ran into the woods.I would take shelter in my hidden place. Now all I have to do is talk to Slender. Here we go . . .