Chapter 2 Almost There

Almost 5am , Rosalie pulls in to the airport parking lot , now realizing how far she actually had parked from the airport. "Man , i so need to stretch my legs after that long drive." Rosalie says while stretching her arms out wide.

Rose began walking over , looking down at her watch she still had like 30 mins to spend. Suddenly remembering about her bags , rose ran over to her car and opened her trunk  grabbing her bags. Darting across the parking lot into the airport not trying to waste time. She still had to get her bags checked and payed for , and then she still had to go through security.

Rose had never liked having to take her shoes and her jewelry , or anything off and pass through the metal detectors. Its not like she did something bad , and was afraid to get caught. She just didn't like all the hassel of it all. In the end she did what she had to do and did it as quickly as possible , and passed through the metal detector. Once through she grabbed her stuff , and quickly slipped both of her feet into the flats she was wearing. Rose was wearing a crop top and some white jean shorts. Once her feet were in the shoes , she decided to put her hair up. Rose had very long ,beautiful ,thick, and dark brown hair. Her mother loved Rose's hair  , and rose did too.

***

Beep  beep beep

Rosalie heard the sound of her phone , and began rumidging through her brown purse. She quickly found it and seen that it was a message from Lee.

"where are you , i knocked and there was no answer at your apartment" Rosalie read the message as if she just saw a ghost.

How did he get my number? How did he know where i lived ?

It was clear just by looking at Rosalie's face Lee was not wanted , and maybe even feared. Rosalie didn't respond to Lee's message. Instead she blocked his number and deleted the message , not wanting the reminder that he was looking for her.

Rosalie stood up and waited for them to dismiss them and allow them on the plane.
It wasn't a long wait either. Rosalie grabbed her bags she had placed on the floor by her feet and loaded them on to the plane with her.

She was now on her way to her grandmama's house , slowly but surely making her way.

***

Author's note A/N

Authors time to talk yay!

A/N - question time!

Who is this Lee?

Why is Rosalie so frightened of Lee?

What made Jenna so mad at Rosalie?

I will answer any comments you guys have.
Til next chapter !!!!!!