Well Missed

Stepping out of the car , i notice his eyes are fixed on me. Reluctantly without thinking , I offer my hand to Josh to help him out.

" I'm not that old to need help out of an uber " Josh explains with a laugh. "Mary is going to love the idea of you being back".

"oh , she still lives here" Rose asks surprised 

Josh just nods his head , and starts walking off in a direction where a house is . The land is gorgeous , the flowers were bright and beautiful. Rose didn't know at the time , but now she was there she longed to be smothered in hugs and kisses by her grandma. The house was in pretty good shape cause Josh apparently had been helping out with the garden and the house,  keeping it in great shape. you wouldn't believe how old it was by looking at it , it looked as if it was bran new!

***

Have you vere felt this urge to run up to someone you've missed and kiss them right there? I've had that thought alot but i will never get the chance...

***

We Began walking up to the house that I've known all my childhood , but now I feel like a stranger too all the land and the rooms. As we began walking up the stairs the door open and it was...Lizzy!

*** ROSE POV***
A gasp leaves my mouth " Lizzy is that you" I began sobbing. " I thought you were dead"! continues crying but even louder.

****

Authors note

A/N - Yes , yes i know it was a really short chapter. Just thought your guys wanted something while i work on the rest.

Sooo what do you think so far? What is this past story they keep bringing up??? Why did rose think lizzy was dead?? how did she almost die?? Whats the story behind this?!

Read more  to find out , will be updating much more often!!

Thanks for reading so far , tell me what you think .