Chapter 2: Never Ending Summer

Logan's POV:

I wake up to the most annoying thing ever! Somebody opening the blinds! I'm now realizing Isabella just opened the blinds across from my bed, allowing bright rays of light stroke me in the face.

"Seriously, how are you in my house?" I asked Bella.

"Your mom let me in. Now get up sleepy head! We have things to do for our Never Ending Summer!", Isabella replied.

"What are you talking about?", I asked

"Well we graduated high school and were not going back, right?" Isabella said

"Ugh, I guess" I said as I scratched the back of my head.

"then it's a never ending summer." Bella said.

"I like the way you think." I said as Bella threw a pair of pants and t-shirt at me.

"Now get up and get dressed, meet me down stairs when you're ready." Bella said leaving the room, closing my bedroom door behind her.

Ahh... man, you gotta love Bella.

20 minutes later...

Isabella's POV:

Man Logan takes forever to get ready. He probably learned how to take forever to get ready from me. Finally about 20 minutes later I hear Logan's door open and he's finally done getting ready.

"Well... how do I look?", Logan asked.

"Beautiful, now let's get out of here."

Logan was wearing the black pair of jeans I picked out along with a black v-neck.

Me and Logan got in my car and buckled up.

"So are you hungry?", I asked Logan.

"Yes, I'm always hungry.", Logan joked as I giggled.

"So were do you want to go?", I asked Logan.

"Um... How about gainz bowl?" I sighed.

"We literally get gainz bowls all the time!" I said annoyed.

"But you gotta get that gainz Gainz GAINZ!", Logan shouted in the car.

"Oh my god,your absolutely insane", I said followed by an giggle.

"So, we still getting gainz bowls?" Logan asked.

"fine" i said.

"GAINZ GAINZ GAINZ!" Logan shouted as I burst out into laughter.

"Logan I love you so much" I say in a friendly way.

"Back to you sista." He simply replies.

+++

Logan's POV:

Yes! Were getting gainz bowls! I couldn't be more happy to have a "never ending summer" and getting gainz bowls with my best friend!

"Next" the cashier said getting my attention.

"We will take our usual." I said to Ali who was taking my order

"Okie dokie coming on up Logan" Ali said

We said have a nice day then I payed.

"Isn't it embarrassing walking in thier saying we'll take our usual and knowing everyone who works there?" Bella asked as I walked out the bowls to a table.

"No way! Absolutely no regrets, I'll walk through that door everyday with pride!" I jokingly said.

Isabella giggled and sat down across from me and we dug into our gainz bowls.

"So I like the color of your top." I complimented her on.

She was wearing a neon green top with floral jeans and fresh white sneakers.

"Aww, thanks Loggie",she said

"We agreed you wouldn't call me that in public!", I whispered

"Oh, ok... loggie"

"Bella!"

----------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you guys liked it, I appreciate your feedback💕