7

Honestly, I'm to lazy to do shit these days and I'm sorry. Ik that I say that every time but I really do mean it and Ik that you guys might not think it. I just keep on fucking up and forgetting so I'm trying to start writing chapters daily. I'll do one chapter on this story and then, the next day I'll do a chapter on my other story, "The Boyfriend Stealer."
_________________________

Chapter 7

I woke up this morning and I wasn't feeling it. I then realized that it was Friday and I was kind of excited even though it was just a little kids party at Chucke Cheeses. I got dressed in a black crop top and put jeans on. I put on a white and black flannel over it. I straightened my hair and I put a little bit of makeup. I had music playing and Eye 2 Eye by Toni Romiti came on.

"It don't matter what I say
you don't wanna change
we will never be on the same page
you got too much pride
we never compromise
no matter how hard we try
we never see eye to eye." I sang and I was doing my makeup. I was going for a natural look and I just made it simple.

I went downstairs and I was still listening to music but I had my headphones in this time. My mom was making breakfast and I was surprised to see her here because she leaves so early.

"Hey mom. What are you doing here?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Do you not want me here or is that how you usually treat people." She said and looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"No, it's just that your usually never here because you usually leave to work early." I said and she didn't say anything. "You okay, mom?"

"Umm....sweat heart, I quit my job." She said and my jaw dropped. "They got a new manager and she lied on her resume. She doesn't even know what she's doing and she makes us do her work."

"Where are you going to work now?" I asked and she smiled. I gave her a questioning look and she just kept on smiling.

"Well....I met a guy and we've been dating for awhile now. He owns his own restaurant and it's not a fast food restaurant. It's one of the fanciest one yet and Sofia let me tell you. The view that you get there is amazing and I will be working as a waitress there." She said and I couldn't believe everything that she had said.

"Wow, mom that is so amazing. I am so happy that you seem happy with somebody and that you are like the happiest you've ever been. I will leave this all to you so, all I have to say is that I'm happy for you, mom." I said and I have her a hug.

"You are like the best daughter in the world. You know that?" She said during the hug.

"Of course I did, like why wouldn't I be your favorite." I said and she just laughed.

********

"I am not going to do that to him." I said while eating my salad.

"Aww, come on. Why not?" Sam said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Because I actually like him and I want this to work out." I said and she groaned.

"Your no fun." Sam said and Rose laughed.

"You know that would have been very mean if Sofia actually did do that." Chelsea said and Sam just rolled her eyes at her.

"Thank you." I said to Chelsea.

"No problem." She said to me.

"You guys are so boring and you need to let loose a little bit." Sam said.

"Your saying that we need to loosen up, umm weren't you the one who chickened out on asking that guy out that you thought was cute." Rose said and I started laughing, remembering that day.

"That was one time!" Sam groaned and crossed her arms because we were laughing at her. "I hate you guys."

"We all know that's lie, you love us." I said while squeezing her cheeks. She slapped my hands.

"What's up, ladies." Nate said walking past and he winked at us. Sam and Rose started blush and I giggled at them.

"Oh my god, he is so gorgeous." Rose said and Sam nodded. Me and Chelsea looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

"You guys are idiots." I said and Chelsea just nodded in agreement.

"I want ice cream." Chelsea said and we all looked at her.

"That was so random." Sam said and we started laughing.

"Hey Sofia, can I pull you away for a second?" Grayson came and asked.

"Um, sure." I said and I followed him out of the cafeteria. We walked outside right by my favorite tree that I always sit by when I want to be alone. He sat down and I sat down right next to him. "What did you wanna tell me or pull me aside for?"

"I wanted to ask you something." He said plainly.

"Okay." I said and just gave a confused looked but smiled at the same time.

"Would you wanna go on a date with me?" He asked and I was shocked. "I know that I'm taking you to Chucke Cheese's for my little cousin but I feel like I need to take you on a proper normal date."

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Sure but, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.....I don't do normal"

"What do you mean?" He asked and I smiled.

"I mean that I don't like just going out to dinner or going out to the movies for a date, that's just something everybody usually does. Surprise me and do something that you would usually do with the guys." I said and he smiled.

"You truly are the best girl out of this whole school." He said picking me up and walking me back into the school.

"Put me down!!" I screamed and I started to move around but he wouldn't let go of me. He just tightened his grip on me and it tickled a little bit. We walked in the cafeteria and all eyes were on us. He was carried me all the way to his lunch table and then he put me down. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Aww cupcake, you finally decided to come sit with us." Nate said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I was technically forced to sit here and now I'm going to leave to sit with my best friends." I said and when I stood up, Grayson sat me right back down. "I swear, if you don't let me go I will eat all your food and I'm not kidding."

"Try me." Grayson said and Alex looked at him.

"Oh really?" I said and he nodded. "Okay." I stood up and he sat me right back down. That's when I grabbed him food and pushed it off the table.

"Not the food." Grayson said and I just smiled.

"I warned you and you have a bad choice in school lunch. Oh wait, that's right only I know the secret menu that they have." I said and stood up. "I have a feeling your gonna go to my house and wait till it's 6:00 so we can leave. So, see you at my house" I blew them all a kiss and walked away.

The girls grabbed all there stuff and we walked away because the bell was about to ring that lunch was over.
________________________
Yeah, I'm not gonna be publishing for a while and sorry but I hope that you liked this chapter.
Yours Truly,
Natalie🤗💖