11

For those of you who skipped last chapter, I will summarize what happened in last chapter. Sofia went to go get Angel from Gonzalo and they ended up having sex. They both fell asleep so, I am continuing from there.
______________________________

Chapter 11

I woke up and I heard crying. I automatically ran to where Angel was and I smiled. I picked him up and he stopped crying. I missed him so much and I kissed his forehead. I felt his diaper and he was due for a change. I laid him down and grabbed everything to change him. Gonzalo came in and hugged me from behind. He kissed my head and put his head on my shoulder.

"Look at us, such a happy family." He said and I shook my head. "We are going to pull through."

"Why can't you move on?" I said and I put Angel in my arms. "I get that Angel needs both of his parents, but there is someone else I'm seeing and he's one of the nicest guys ever. Get mad at me and cuss me out, I don't care."

"Why didn't you tell me that before we had sex?" He asked yelling. "I wouldn't have done that with you, if you would've told me. I try so hard to be with you and to make you happy and that's never enough. I'm done with this bullshit and you need to start realizing what I do for you. What I'm willing to do for you."

"The only reason I didn't tell you was because you didn't give me the chance to. Yeah you've done a lot, but the shit you put me through is nothing you can make up for. You didn't even want to have Angel and you wanted me to have an abortion. So stop making it seem like you were always for this." I said and he clenched his fists. He punched the wall and Angel started to cry. "There was no point in that and now Angel is crying."

I started putting new clothes on Angel and I put his Jordan's that Gonzalo got him. He smiled and I tickled his stomach. He started to laugh his adorable laugh and I smiled. I went downstairs and put him in his car seat. I grabbed his stuff and put it in the car. I was about to leave, but I went upstairs and grabbed more shoes for Angel.

"Just know that I will always try to get back with you and to make things right." He said and I went up to him.

"I know and one day you will realize that there was no point for it." I said and I kissed his cheek. I went back to my car and drove away.

****Back at Sofia's house****

Angel was asleep and he looked so peaceful. I grabbed his car seat that he was in and started walking to the door. I went upstairs to my room and took Angel out of the car seat. I placed him on my bed and put him in the middle. I put pillows on the side of him because he likes to roll around when no one is laying down with him. I went to get the rest of his stuff and brought to my room. I put his clothes in his drawer that I kept for him and my phone started to ring. "Hello." I said answering the phone.

"Hey, are you busy?" Grayson said and I smiled. I then frowned because I won't be able to go out with him.

"Yeah, I have to babysit my nephew." I said and I look at Angel sleeping. I couldn't tell anybody about Angel being my kid and I sighed.

"Oh, well I can come over and babysit with you. If that's okay with you?" Grayson asked and I smiled again.

"If you want, but I am okay with it. I have nothing to do anyway so come if you would like." I said and started cleaning my room. I wondered if anybody will figure out about Angel and what they will think about me?

"Great, I'll be there in 15 minutes." He said and my eyes widened. My house is a mess and I gotta start cleaning like now or I'll look like a slob. "Um, if it gets really late before I leave. Can I sleep over?"

"Yeah, of course. Bring your stuff then." I said while running to the kitchen to clean up. I almost fell on the way but I'm good.

"Awesome, I'll bring a pizza and something to drink." He said and he hung up right away.

"Okay, then." I said to myself and I turned on the iRobot to start cleaning up the main room. I picked up the mess in the living room and threw out the garbage. I started cleaning the dishes and I was in the middle of washing them. When Angel started to cry and I ran upstairs. I picked him up and brought downstairs with me. I put him in his bouncer and I continued to do the dishes.

I finished the dishes and I sat on the floor leaning on the couch. I put Angel on the floor in front of me with his toys. I turned the TV on and I put Courage The Cowardly Dog on. The doorbell rang and I got up. I opened the door and Grayson was holding a pizza box with soda. He smiled his cheesy smile and walked in.

"I didn't know what kind you liked, so I just got Hawaiian." Grayson said walking to the island. He opened the pizza and licked his lips.

"I love Hawaiian." I said smiling and jumping up and down.

"Really? Me too!!" He said all happy and he started to laugh. I went to get Angel because he started to whine and the face that Grayson made was priceless. "Oh my gosh, he's so adorable! Give me him!" He said with his arms out. I gave him, Angel and he got so happy. Angel was smiling and so was I.

Grayson looked good with Angel in his arms and I can tell that Angel likes Grayson. Angel tried to eat Grayson's nose and Grayson started to laugh like crazy. I've never seen those two smile and laugh so much together. It was a great sight to see.

I went into the living room with my pizza and continued to watch, Courage The Cowardly Dog. This has been my favorite cartoon since I was a little kid and it always will be. Grayson sat down next to me with Angel in his arms and he was still eating his pizza. I grabbed my phone and texted Gonzalo.

Sofia: Did you feed Angel at all?
Gonzalo: No
Sofia: Alright and sorry about before
Gonzalo: Is aight ig but you're right. We should start seein other ppl
Sofia: Cool

I got up and Grayson grabbed my arm. We gave each other confused looks. "I'm going to get Angel food so, let me take him." I said and Grayson shaped his mouth in the o shape. He gave me Angel and I went upstairs. I locked the door to my room and started to breastfeed Angel. He looked so peaceful and I wish I can be peaceful like that for once.
________________________________
Hey, I hope y'all like this chapter and I'm going to start putting songs on the top that I recommend for you guys to listen to. They will mostly be rap, but sometimes I won't do rap. Anyway, you guys are having a good day and that you're happy that I'm publishing again.
Yours Truly,
Natalie🍭🤤

Vote/Comment/Share