5

Chapter 5

To Be Continued....

"Sofia, I can't believe you were going to kick Emily's ass without telling me so I can watch." Ethan said and my eyes went wide.

"Wait, so your not mad at me?" I asked and he laughed.

"Why would I be mad? I'm actually happy that you punched her and what'd you think? That I was going to hit you or something." He said and I let out a breathe of relief that I didn't know that I was holding.

"I actually did and if you were me in this situation than you would have thought the same thing." I said and Grayson started to laugh. I looked at him and he just kept laughing.

"Why were you scared of Ethan? He can't do shit." Grayson said and started laughing even more. Ethan gave him a death glare and Grayson just kept on laughing. Everybody just rolled his eyes at him and ignored him.

"Let's just go to class because class is about to start." Sam said.

"Wait, I still need to get my books for my classes." I said and Rose came behind a laughing Grayson and she gave me, my books. "This is why I love you guys." I hugged them and we started to walk to class.

Chelsea came right next to me and she put a pencil on the side of my notebook. I smiled to her and she smiled back. We got to the main hall and we went our separate ways. Chelsea and I got to our class and everybody had there eyes on us.  Mrs. Moone wasn't there so I decided to say something.

"What the fuck do you want." I said and Chelsea gave me a look. "What?" She just rolled her eyes and we went to our seats.

"That was rude." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's up with you today?" I asked because I knew something was wrong by the way she's talking.

"Nothing is wrong, it's just that I didn't like how you just had to get into a fight today." She said and I was so confused.

"What's so special about today?" I asked and she looked hurt.

"So you don't know either." She said and I gave her a questioning look. " Today is my birthday." My eyes went wide and I felt like a bitch.

"Chelsea, I'm so sorry. I should've known and I'm such a bad friend. I promise I'll make it up to you and we'll go shopping tomorrow." I said and she just nodded.

********

"I don't know, Sam." I said and she just groaned.

"Come on, it'll be fun and maybe Nate can finally notice me." Sam said and Rose laughed.

"Nate isn't going to notice you, he's been all over Sofia lately and I bet you that he'll notice me first." Rose said and Chelsea just stayed quiet eating her salad.

"Chelsea, are you still upset that I forgot your birthday?" I asked and she just looked at me. "You are still mad at me, I said I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't going to help my feelings from being hurt." She said and I knew that she just wanted to make me feel bad even more than I already do.

"For the last and final time, I'm sorry and I am taking you shopping to wherever you want for the day." I said and an idea just popped up.

"Sofia, what are you thinking?" Sam asked and I gave her a questioning look. "You always make this cute face when you have an idea."

"Oh." Was all I could say. "Anyway, maybe we should throw a party." I said and Sam's eyes lit up.

"Are you serious?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"You've changed so much and I love it." Rose said. "We're going to go shopping with you and Chelsea to find outfits."

"I mean, if it's fine with Chelsea." I said and we all looked at Chelsea. She shrugged.

"Sure, why not? It would be way better if you guys come." She said and they fist bumped the air. "But, we go to the stores that I want to go."

"Deal." Sam said and she did a mini dance in her seat.

"We love you, Chels." Rose said and hugged her. I laughed and I saw a little smile come up on Chelsea's face.

"Is that a smile, I see?" I asked and Chelsea started smiling even more. "Aw look at the little Chelsea smiling." I squeezed her cheeks and she started laughing.

"Okay, stop squeezing my cheeks." She said and I stopped. We started laughing and then we stopped when Emily walked by.

"Skanks." Emily said and I was about to beat the shit out of her.

"Bitch, don't be calling us skanks because your the slut and your just asking to get your ass kicked again." I said and she just walked away all sassy. "God, I hate her with all my guts."

"You need to calm down." Rose said and her eyes were wide.

"Why?" I asked and they were all looking at me like I was crazy.

"Because your murdering your taco." Sam said and I looked down to my hand. I dropped the taco and went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

I walked out and right before I was about to turn to go back to the cafeteria, I heard Ethan, Grayson, Nate, and Alex talking.

"Bro, you should just ask her out." Nate said.

"She doesn't like me." Grayson said.

"That's because your a jerk and an idiot." Alex said. "Your terrible at love and talking to girls. You need to learn what girls do and don't like."

"Alex, you don't even know this stuff." Ethan said.

"Yes I do, she considers me as a friend." Alex said and it was true. I do consider Alex as a friend and I always will.

"Are you serious?" Grayson asked and Alex didn't say anything so, I guess he nodded. "Alex, you need to teach me your ways."

"Dude just start talking to her and don't talk about how you guys should date. Talk to her as in you want to be friends and don't show her the thing." Nate said and questions just kept on going through my head.

"Yeah, don't show her the thing. She would never talk to you again and she'll probably hate you even more." Ethan said.

"I know not to show her the thing, you guys are the only ones who know about it." Grayson said and they all laughed.

"Just don't fuck it up." Alex said and he walked away.

I put my headphones on and I put the song Gassed Up on. I walked out and I walked past Grayson. He had his eyes on me, the whole time and I just smirked.
__________________________
Sorry that I haven't published any chapters for a while and for sure today, I will be making another chapter. I'm also going to make another chapter on my other story, The Boyfriend Stealer. So, go and check that out.
Yours Truly,
Natalie🤗💖

Vote/Comment/Share