Empty Coffee Cups & Unfinished Novels

Author: poeticlapse17
Status: Hiatus (Author's Rewriting)
Description: Loving someone from afar has never been Lauren's style. However,one night stands, that? She was all for.
After a traumatizing loss of a loved one, the NYU soccer player made some very questionable decisions which earns her quite the rep. Alcohol became her new best friend, so did drugs. Anything that could numb the pain actually. Now, being in her third year, Lauren decided to pick up her broken pieces all thanks to laying eyes on an unfamiliar brunette with a name like spring, a love for caffeine and literature much like herself. For the first time ever, Lauren's at a loss for words.
Two-months later and she finally has a way in, will she take it? And if she does, will she be able to keep herself together long enough for this girl to believe she's worth the trouble? Or will everything clash like empty coffee cups in a full sink?
Camila is an aspiring novelist as well as a second year Psychology student at NYU. After having to leave home in California due to some complications, she takes to the big city to make her dreams of becoming a New York Times Best Selling Author to come true. Now if only she had enough time to work on her manuscript. One afternoon, after being in a rush as per usual, she leaves a novel for an assignment at the Cafe she frequents every other day. Leading to a small heart attack and an encounter with none other than Lauren Jauregui.
Will they be able to write a beautiful love story together, or will their novel be left unfinished?

Never had coffee before :/

Read, Vote, Comment! One food you can't live without?
Enjoy :)

Read, Vote, Comment! One food you can't live without?Enjoy :)

She looks like such a cute lil bean😊😊

Dead😂😂😂