Not In That Way

Author: camrenkisses16
Status: Completed
Chapters: 18
Description: Camila Cabello never planned for life to be so exhausting. Living seemed to become an everyday struggle. Seeing her crush being grossily affectionate with her girlfriend is heartbreaking. What happens when she can no longer hide her love for her best friend?
Lauren Jauregui couldn't imagine life could get any better. She has her girlfriend, Lucy Vives, by her side and her four best friends that she'll meet along the way. But one day she notices her closest friend Camila become a little distant. Can she figure out why? And if she does, will she be able to handle it?
Read to find out how Camila copes with the struggles of being in love with her best friend and how Lauren thrives to figure out why her best friend is so distant.
Trigger Warning: Mentions of depression, violent language, and abuse.

Same Camila. Laucy makes me feel some type of way... (I'm kiddin kiddos... kiddin) So one thing you will probably see a lot of in this fic is jealous Lo and co. (Lauren and Camila XD) It's gonna tear at your heart strings cause that's the only thing that's certain when reading fics with this description. Also. I don't really know if I should tel you this but it's technically a Camren/Laucy fic. Either way, enjoy it and be sure to bring a lot of kleenex!

Read, Vote, Comment! I'm shitty at keepin track of updates lmao
Enjoy :3

Read, Vote, Comment! I'm shitty at keepin track of updates lmaoEnjoy :3

CAN YOU MOTHER CLUCKIN BELIEVE IT. HOLY SHIT😱😱😱