Chapter 1

I groan hitting my alarm off and begging my body to get ready to go to school.

"IF YOU'RE NOT UP AND OUT OF THAT BED IN FIVE MINUTES IM GETTING THE ICE BUCKET!!" My Aunt yelled from downstairs.

My body jerked forward removing my blanket to stand up. "I'm up, I'm up!!" i yell. I walk into my bathroom and strip I look Down and see white faded lines and new ones to. I turn on the water and hop in.

Oh Im sorry I should probably introduce myself. I'm Isabella Flores but my friends call me Bell.. Or at least they would if I have any friends. You're probably confused right now, let me catch you up.

5 years ago I was a nerd, not just a nerd but the nerd. I was the smartest kid in the school. But of course that didn't go on without people knowing. As I said I was very smart so a lot of jocks and popular girls thought I would do their homework.

But I politely said no. But they didn't like that so I was bullied.. Every day I would get abused and bullied most of the time it was physical. And at that time I resorted to cutting. I begged my parents to let me move to a different school. when they finally did I changed everything. My talk, my walk, my image, my status, everything I was a whole new person. Instead of being the nerd I became a popular I would party everyday and I would smoke and drink. I made a few bad friend and became The Bad Girl I would fight get suspended and a few times expelled. I was going to pull the best prank ever on the principle but something went wrong... So very very wrong to this day I can't forgive myself I'm not sure I ever will. But I know for a fact my parents won't. They said they had enough of me. That's true. They said they didn't know me. I don't either. They asked what happened to the sweet innocent little girl they once knew. Ryder James happened. That girl is long gone, destroyed, dead.

After that they sent me to the other side of the country to live with my aunt. And now here I am getting ready for my first day of school in California.