Chapter 2

I turn the water off, grab a towel and get out. I start drying off I plug in my straightener and walk back to my closet while it heats up. I end up picking a Black Veil Brides shirt with a black long-sleeved under shirt with a black and red mini-skirt with black fish-net leggings and combat boots. I walk back to the bathroom and straighten my hair and put on my eyeliner and mascara and black lipstick.

If you haven't notice Im a bit "emo" or "goth".

I walk downstairs and see my aunt standing there looking at me like i just grew another head.

"What?" I say looking around to see if I ruined anything.

"Its like 85 degrees outside and you're wearing that?" she said in a shocked voice.

"Yeah, pretty much." She shakes her head laughing. "God help this child."

"I have ears you know. Oh and have you seen my new snake bites? I can't find them anywhere!"

"Yea they're on the top shelf in the bathroom." With that I start to run upstairs. "Thank you!!!" I yell. When I find them and put them on careful not to mess up my make up.

When I go back downstairs and head outside. I start walking to my baby. A 2013 Black Camaro with two Silver strips running through the center.

I start driving to my new school wondering how mad my aunt might be if I skipped. No not again you can't keep disappointing everyone. I sigh and start to park my baby I don't get out until the first bell rings and everyone's in class.

I walk out and head for the office. When I get there I see a woman sitting behind a desk typing on a computer. I knock on the door to get her attention.

"Sit down ri- Oh my!" she says once she sees me.

"Umm? Is something the matter?" I ask as if I don't know whats wrong I always have that kind of reaction from people when they first see me.

It's cause you're so ugly. It makes people want to throw up. Fat. Ugly. Loser. Nerd.

I shake my head trying to get the voice in my head to stop talking. "N-no um you m-must be the n-new girl. Isabella, Isabella Flores correct?"

"Yeah. That's me." I walk towards her desk. "Here's your Locker code, Map, and Schedule. We are currently in period one."

I grab them and walk out without another word. I look at the map trying to find out where my locker was. When I finally find it I open it and put my bag in while I look at my schedule.

Math room 603 :Mr.Peterson

English room 208 :Mrs.Freeman

Band band hall :Mr.Phillips

4-5 : Study hall (free)

Lunch

6-8 :Study hall (free)

(A/N: She still made good grades and doesn't have to attend other classes besides those that are mandatory such as Math, English, and Band just go with it)

Yay math!! Not!!