Broadcast

A/N: Okay guys so sorry this chapter is about bonding with Johnny with the Magcon boys and like your school is over it's vacation xD!

Johnny's POV:
I just woke up and have a text from Cameron...

Cameron: Hey bro sorry if I woke you up Magcon is over a couple of months ago remember so me and the others are going to stay in your place for a week!

Johnny: What!

Cameron: Why is that bro? Aren't you excited??

Johnny: It's cool but I will be hanging with my girlfriend

Cameron: You have a girlfriend! Who is she???!!!

Johnny: Yeah! She's Y/N Y/L/N (your last name)

Cameron: What Oh my gosh! Bro she is so Famous on Twitter,  Instagram, Musical.ly and Snapchat! She is so perfect, she even have an angel voice. Congratulations bro!

Johnny: thanks bro!

Cameron: Why didn't  you tell us about her?

Johnny: It supposed to be a surprise... but now you know and I was about to broadcast it...

Cameron: Truth is we are on the way to your house so we will help you to that broadcast!

Johnny: Thank you bro!

Cameron: See you soon!

Johnny: See you soon too!

Your POV:
I woke up 45 minutes ago and I have nothing to do so I will just text Johnny.

Me: Hey Johnny ready for our first bonding together?

Johnny: Oh, about that...

Me: What is it Johnny???

Johnny: It's just that Cameron and the others are coming at my place and Cameron said they will help us for our broadcast and maybe next time maybe after a week we will bond, okay babe? But at least we are gonna have a bonding with them!

Me: Yeah sure, it's cool! Bye...

Johnny: Bye...

Johnny's POV:

So Cameron and the others has just arrive...

Hey! What's up bro! Cameron and Brandon said. What's up! I responded. So where is Jacob I asked. (Johnny and Jacob are best friends here) I am here bro! Jacob said and we fist bomb ( To be honest I don't know the right spelling so I'll just change it if there's Wi-Fi already) Where is Y/N? We will gonna broadcast now! Jacob asked. She's in their house so I will just gonna let my sister drive us there....

~~~Time Skip~~~
(The broadcast is starting)

Johnny's POV:

So hello their beautiful FANS of mine! So today I'll be broadcasting with the Magcon Boys and My special guest... Y/F/N (your full name)
Hey! What's up! She said. So guys this is my girlfriend!

~~~Time Skip~~~

After the broadcast I scrolled down and saw it has 927,727 thousand views and 35k likes and 0 dislikes!!! This never happened to me before!