Meeting Johnny

Your POV:
You were hurrying because you are almost late at your class and it's your first day. Then you bumped into someone, Oh sorry, you said. It's very okay and why are you such in a hurry? He said. It's just that I'll be late in class wait why are you just walking here and like you don't care that you'll be late? You asked. Oh haha all the class here starts at 8:00 and it's still 7:00 he said. Oh my gosh I thought that I'm late haha You laughed. Then after a while both of you realize that you were classmates and he sit next to you... And you completely forgot that you were talking to Johnny Orlando he is a musical.ly star, a YouTuber and a singer.... Then you two talked about his social life and get to know each other... Then he also realized that you were the girl who is the most famous on snapchat and musical.ly.

~~~Time Skip~~~

You were in your house with your parents you live in California.
You were watching some videos of Johnny Orlando and Jacob Sartorius...

Then your mom called. Y/N! It's dinner time. Then while dinner you told your parents what happen last morning.

~~~Time Skip~~~
You fell asleep after watching some videos of Johnny Orlando and Jacob Sartorius..

You woke up and its already 6:00 so you took a bath for 10 minutes and dressed in 5 minutes and ate for 30 minutes... and watched some videos for 45 minutes and you looked at the time that it's already 7:40 then your Dad drive you to school for 10 minutes so its already 7:50.

Then you saw Johnny and both of you walk to your room

~~~Time Skip~~~
You saw Johnny sitting at the bench. You sat next to him. Do you even wonder having a boyfriend? He asked

A/N sorry guys if this chapter is so short I'll try to make the next chapter longer.