Transfering In Virginia

Your POV:

You arrived in Virginia, and you saw Jacob Sartorius with his Skateboard.

Start unpacking your things Y/N. Mom said.

Their as I closely walked towards our new house I realized that's its bigger and cooler...

Then your mom showed your room...Then your mom left.

Wow! My room is bigger and designed Formally...

As I finish unpacking my things I looked at the window and there I saw Jacob. Then, Y/N! Let's skateboard! He screamed at me.

Wow he knew that I was skateboarding...

Then I changed my clothes into a F/C (favorite color) shirt and a skinny  pants/ shorts and a Nike shoes and took my skateboard.

Mom I will be skateboarding with Jacob! I screamed at mom. Okay sweetie. She responded.

Me and Jacob started Skateboarding then he said let's race there! Game I answered.

Yeah! I won! I screamed.

Then some of my and Jacob's fans are here then we stopped skateboarding.

Hey are you two dating?, we thought that you're dating Maddie Ziegler and you were dating Johnny Orlando. The Fans asked us both. No we don't and me and Johnny are still dating. I answered. Yeah Y/N is right but still I am not dating Maddie...

After we took some pictures with our fans, we laughed at each other. Then went home...