Chapter 2

Lukes POV

it was Ashton, Calum, Michel and I playing fifa in the living room,

"no! no! no! no!" Calum sheirked throwing the Xbox Controller at the TV causing a bang on it but luckily no marks or dents, "Calum calm down dude it's just a game, we could have a remat-" I say but Calum interrupted me by shouting "let's order Pizza instead!" and flashes us a cheecky grin.

We grab our coats and head out the door, we decided to walk considering that the Pizza shop is down the street, as were walking i pass my dad's work area, a warehouse that has rusty old metal walls and one crrepy looking light that flickers on and off above two massive doors,

"hey Luke is'nt your dad working tonight?" Ashton pipes up as were passing the warehouse, "yeah, he won't be back until the weekend so we have 2 more days to Party hard!" I say thinking about the partys we throw, there uually wild and crazy.

when we enter the pizza shop the aroma of cheese and pepperoni fills my nostrils, it's a quiet night theres only afew people scattered in the booths, 

"hey mate, can I have a large pepperoni and cheese, and a Hawaiian one to?" I say since i know that the boys and I will share, "yeah sure it'l be ready in about 5 minutes?" the cashier says known as "Nick" from his nametag,

we go and find a booth to sit in while we wait for our orders, "Wow dude check it out! it's a creey missing person thing!" calum gushes, 

we all huddeled around the news paper reading abit of it "Olivia Rose Kiddnaped for 4 days know word has been heard about her, family is left with nothing from their 17 year old daughter, last heard from Miss Olivia is from her close friend Emma, Emma says "we were walking to school and my boyfriend c-called me and I answered i-it then when i turned back around Olivia was being dragged into a Black Land Rover with tinted windows i got a-a glance of the man but not enough t-to figure out who he w-was, he had Dirty blonde hair that's all I saw though" Emma Recalls.

Calum puts the News Paper away and looks at our faces they looked gobsmacked, shocked, scared and sorry "I can't belive somebody can kiddnap and Inoccent girl!" Ashton Exclaims 

"mate it's okay, the Police will figure it out and put the kiddnaper in jail, for now let's just enjoy the pizza" I say while our pizza is being brought to out table, once the pizza is here we split the bill and head back home.

we were talking about when our next gig is, you see were in a band called "5 Seconds Of Summer" or "5sosfor short, as we were disscusing the next gigs we heard a ear peircing scream coming towards the warehouse, all of us boys looked at each other and then sprinted to the warehouse but slowy creeped around the corner in case something happened, the doors were shut but there was a small crack in it enugh to fit through, i signalled to the boys to wait here while I have a look to see what it is. 

as I get closer to the door I can see a young girl with light ash brown hair all messed up covering her face, she had torn clothes, and cuts all up her arms and bloodstains, and from what i can see blood is gushing out of her arm.