one: still the same

Justin

"Justin...wake up honey, Mr. Bieber called, him and Scarlett are on their way!" Mama Jen knocked on the door and I groaned and stretched.

My life is officially fucked up from today.

Selena has been freaking out since I told her everything last evening. I mean, any girlfriend would if you tell them that some other girl is moving in with their boyfriend.

but that's not even the case.....the only and actual problem here is Scarlett Lopez making her way back into my life.

God.

I showered and got dressed in a plain white t-shirt and grey sweats. I did not care to do my hair and left them messy as I walked out of my room and downstairs into the kitchen.

"Good morning Justin"Mama Jen smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Good morning Mama Jen" I said.

A minute later she placed a plate full of eggs, bacon and bread for me with a tall glass of orange juice.

"Just what I needed" I said and dug in.

I was just done with eating when the doorbell rung and I shut my eyes tight. Fml. Fml. Fml.

To my surprise, now, I was scared to death to face Scarlett after 8 goddamn years and after what I did to her. Let's just say, we didn't end on a good note. She probably hates me.

Oh she obviously hates me.

But is she still the same? Shy and timid and small......and beautiful?

"Justin? aren't you going to go out there?" Mama Jen snapped me out and I nodded and stood up.

"Let's do this" I whispered to myself and walked out.

Louisa had already opened the door and Dad's chauffeur got in only three luggage bags. That's it? I take three bags when I have to go out for like....two days.

"Justin...there you are" Dad smiled at me but I couldn't return.

"Scarlett wh- oh Scar, come in!" Dad said, I almost peed in my pants.

A second later, she came in and dad stepped aside so we could see each other.

Mother of the good holy beautiful, gorgeous lord. 

Scarlett Margaret Lopez has turned out to be that introvert girl who no one likes in school and suddenly on the reunion night, she shows up looking better than anyone can.

She was looking at me with scared timid eyes but I couldn't stop gaping at her.

Her shiny brunette hair were now longer, her pink lips looked fuller and let's just not go lower from the face because I might just...ugh.

But the only thing, that was still the same about her, and just as mesmerizing and captivating were her eyes...oceanic blue emeralds with specks of green in them.

"Justin?" Dad snapped me out.

"Wh- uh yeah, h-hi Scarlett..." I said, trying to pretend that I'm not happy at all to see her again.

"H-Hi" She said in a barely audible voice.

But from inside.....she's still the same.

And oh hey Justin, she hates you.

"Oh my....Scarlett!" Mama Jen came from behind me and I finally saw Scarlett smile.

"You look so beautiful, oh my god, I'm so happy to see you honey!" Mama Jen said and hugged her.