ten: bump and meet

Justin

Justin

The position I was sleeping in was too comfortable for me to be able to open my eyes. It was strange because I've never felt this comfortable while sleeping. When I inhaled, I smelt something very familiar.

My eyes shot open when I realized that I was sniffing Scarlett's hair. They were all over my face more like, I had buried my face in them while I held onto her for dear life and spooned her.

Shit.

I looked to my other side and saw that I had left my side of the bed completely empty and Scarlett was on the verge of falling down.

How did I even...

How can I move so much in sleep?! Thank heavens I woke up before her or she would've considered me to be some type of creepy freak.

Just as I was about to take my hands off her, I realized how she was perfectly fitting in my embrace and how soft and peaceful she looked.

I didn't feel like pulling away anymore but I almost jumped out of my skin and backed away from her when my phone started ringing.

"Hey Cam" I breathed, placing hand on my heart to feel the increased beat rate.

"Did you'll have sex last night? I need details" He said enthusiastically.

"WHAT- what are you stupid?!?!" I stopped myself from yelling when I realized Scarlett was still sleeping and whisper yelled.

"Man, you're such a pussy, I thought you would play a move" He said.

"I have a girlfriend Cam" I said.

"The ultimate bitch" He mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, come for breakfast at the beach in an hour" he said.

"Okay" I said and hung up.

I turned towards Scarlett and saw that she had turned on her back and was still sleeping calmly.

Must be tired from all the traveling, she might not be used to it.

I licked my lips before my hand reached to wipe away the hair from her face.

"Scarlett..." I said to wake her up.

"Hey, wake up" I tapped her shoulder and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Good Morning" I smiled and she sat up in a hurry.