day 3 [ full ]

ten 。

            " ring ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding- " i woke up breathing heavily. i had a really really unpleasant nightmare. stopping my alarm clock and sweating profusely, i tried to calm myself down. that felt real... i better check on her... something feels wrong. [ a/n : shits getting seriously holy shit ]

exhaustedly, i reached school. " yo ten! you are early today! this is a first. damn boi. " taeyong enthusiastically screamed into my ear. i literally felt like my ears were going to burst. having no time to talk to him, i rushed to see haein. in no time, i found her at her locker which was beside mine. " haein! are you okay? are you hurt? where are you hurt? " i grabbed her shoulders and demanded an answer.
" stop! ten! my shoulders are hurting! "
" oh-oh-oh... okay im sorry! so are you okay? "
" of course im okay. i feel- " she fainted. wait.. this feels exactly like dejavu. what is happening? in a moment, my mind just blanked out. i couldn't cope with the situation. taeyong quickly sprinted to me upon seeing what happened. " what happened dude? hurry! help her! bring her to the hospital! "

        coming to my senses and urgently carried haein. one question, why did she faint?
     | TIME SKIP [ in the ambulance ] |
" quick! her blood pressure is dropping! we can't lose her! cpr! hurry! " i sat in shock. what if she- ten! don't think this way! stay positive!

the minute we reached, they brought her over to the surgery room. im honestly still confused, my mind blank, standing still in trauma, i then realised... i totally fell for her.

hours passed and there were still no news of haein. taeyong went home after an hour because well, i told him to. all i saw was doctors and nurses run in and out of the surgery room throughout the whole 3 hours. dozing off, I heard the door opened. almost immediately, i shot my head up. " what happened doctor? is she fine? is she okay? "

         " well, she was supposed to do this surgery two days after but she fainted due to stress and that caused her blood pressure to drop which was an emergency and she could have died. the surgery has a 20% survival and a 80% brain dead. you know that right? as you are her guardian, i supposed you do. all you have to do now is wait for her. don't pressure the girl, just wait. the surgery is done well, it now depends on whether she wants to wake up. oh! and you can enter now! "

" so if she doesn't wake up, s-she is considered brain dead? "
" yes. unfortunately. we tried our best but it's up to her to wake up. "
" oh. okay. thank you doctor. i will get going inside. "

i gently walked towards her bed, looking at her ever so earnestly. i should have looked at her before. she's really attractive. so her sickness must be why she rejected me? please please please wake up.

_______________________________
a/n : sorry if it's really short 😅😅 im currently really busy with school now so so sorry if i don't update!! 🙂