prologue [ 1.2 full ]

ten。[ a year later ]

    " happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to haein-ah~ happy birthday to you~ " i grinned happily and passed the cake over to her. " oh my gosh! thank you ten! awwww. " haein smiled brightly. to ruin the moment, she scooped up a finger of whipped cream on the cake and threw it on my face. " hey! you didn't tell me we were going to start this game! you watch out now that you started it! " i took another finger of whipped cream and chased after her. " yah! stop chasing me! im tired! " " then you can please stop and let me put the cream on your face! come on haein! i told you to watch out! "

    we spent around an hour playing with the whipped cream and decided to stop. " ten-ah let's clean-" " yah! im older than you! you have to call me oppa. " " what? call you oppa? in your dreams! " " haein-ah, im not going to get up until you call me oppa. " i lied on the floor childishly and started whining. " aigoo. you are 21 this year but you have a mental age of 5 i swear. aish. are you seriously not getting up ahhh. oppa! get up! " i immediately got up from the ground. " im up, and i recorded that! thanks! " " o-m-g! ten! im so going to get you! " and we started chasing after each other again. i ran into the room luring her in. it's time.

      " haein-ah. i've been wanting to say this to you. will you be my girlfriend? " i blinked my eyes waiting for her answer. " y-yes! " her eyes watered and i could only hug her.

    time passed for awhile, and i felt drops of water on my shoulder. " wait.. haein, are you crying? aigoo. really. you are such a kid. " " says who? who was the one lying down on the ground whining about how i didn't call him oppa. " haein giggles and relaxed in my arms.

            letters aren't that bad after all.

_______________________________
a/n : YEY GUYZ THIS BOOK IS FINALLY COMPLETED AND ON COINCIDENCE, i've ended this book on ten's birthday! totally not planned guyz but i really want to thank you guys for reading this book and ily xxx [ there might be a book 2,, stay tuned ]