day 1 [ 1.2 full ]

ten。

    running in and out of the emergency room were the nurses. i could hear them panting and how they needed more blood. was something happening inside the room? was haein dying? did her heart pulse stop? millions of thoughts were wild in my head while i ran my hand through my hair. " aish! "

    hours passed by quickly and all i did was walk back and forth in front of the emergency room. panicking inside my heart, i shook my head. " oh my gosh, please please please let haein live. please. " i begged towards the sky and my fingers crossed.

" thud! " i immediately shot my head up. looking at the person close the door, i instantly ran towards him. " doctor! is she okay? is she alive? is she- "

" hi. you must be haein's guardian. we have removed the cancer cells and she is safe for now and- "

" wait what do you mean by save for now? " i looked at the doctor eagerly awaiting for his comment. " well you see, there is a possibility that the cancer cells would return so we would have to do check-ups now and then to make sure that she's in the right shape. "
" oh. erm.. okay but.. she's safe now right so can i see her? " the doctor nodded his head and gestured me to enter the room where she's resting. aigoo im so tired...

_______________________________
a/n : okaiii this is NOT the end of this book. there would be a prologue to end it as a happy ending because i do not know how to end this so 🌚🌚 // AND IM PLANNING ON WRITING A BOOK 2 OF THIS YAYY but there will be slow updates because i have school- anyways sorry for this crappy and short chapter whoops