Chapter 3: Double the Trouble

Hey my little gummy bears! How're you guys? *silence* *awkwardly looks around* Alright, I'm sorry it took so long, but here it is and I'm hoping it is long enough for you awesome people. I guess this is where I say ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

I walk into my room exhausted and throw down my bag. I go into the kitchen to see if there's any food. I check all of the cabinets and cupboards. Guess what? There's no freaking food! I'll have to go shopping tomorrow, I guess. Alright, no food tonight or tomorrow. That's gonna be so much fun! I'll have to wait until after school to go grocery shopping.

I grab a random band shirt and some pajama pants. I throw them on, brush my teeth and get into the warm bed, hoping I get some sleep.

"Please, let me make it through the day tomorrow."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Be-

"Shut up! I'm still awake!"

I rub my eyes and yawn, even though I didn't get any sleep. I do my normal morning routine and put on my favorite hoodie with some dark purple jeans, feeling a "little" colorful today. I grab my backpack and shove some pencils in my hoodie pocket. I shove on my converse and slip out the front door into a cool morning breeze. I pull my hood up and start my walk towards school.

I walk down the sidewalk feeling at peace. I stare down at my feet, kicking a few rocks I see and stepping over cracks. A cool breeze blows my hood off my head and it flows onto my shoulders gracefully. I keep walking, ignoring my hood, just enjoying the walk.

I hear a car following me after I've been walking for awhile. I chose to ignore it, until I hear the car stop, a door slam shut, and footsteps coming near me.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna get kidnapped or worse.... raped!"

I feel two pairs of hands grab me and start to pull me back towards where I think the car stopped. I start struggling, kicking, hitting, and biting.

"Ow! Kaoru, she bit me! What if she has rabies or some disease!"

"Hikaru! Shut up! I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any diseases."

"Wait, I know those voices!"

I stop struggling, realizing that it's the twins from class. They finished arguing, after I stopped struggling. I look up at them with a questioning look.

"Hey Ella-chan, we just wanted to give you a ride to school, but we knew you wouldn't go willingly, so we're forcing you.", Kaoru says, while still pulling me towards the car, I mean LIMO! Stupid rich bastards!

"Isn't this kidnap!"

Kaoru throws me in the limo and I faceplant onto something soft. I rub my face and notice that I landed on Hikaru's lap. I feel my face heat up, but I try to keep my face expressionless. The twins still noticed.

"Aw is Ella-chan embarrassed", Hikaru says in a baby voice. Hikaru starts pinching my cheeks and making faces at me. I notice that Hikaru has a mischievous twinkle in his eyes more than Kaoru.

"Adorable", says Kaoru. He starts rubbing his head on me and cuddling me. My cheeks get even hotter and I start struggling.

"S-s-s-stop!"

I throw myself away from them and on the floor of the limo. I stare up at them wide-eyed, breathing heavily. I start to calm down, after I stop breathing hard. I pick myself off the floor and sit in the seat opposite of them. I stare out the window, putting my expressionless face back on. I can feel them staring at me, but I don't mind. I'm use to it.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Finally! School!"

The twins kept on staring at me until we got to school and it was making me feel uncomfortable after awhile. When the car completely stopped, I got out of the car as fast as I could and ran towards the classroom. The twins yell my name.

I ran through a group of girls giggling about something and I think I stepped on someone's foot because I heard a screechy "ow" and a bunch of girls yelling at me about apologizing.

I stopped at the door to the classroom and calmed my breathing. I opened the door and felt a few pairs of eyes on me because it really wasn't time for class yet.

I sat down in my desk, pulled my hood over my head, and looked down at my desk, using my hair as a curtain to keep out the world.

I saw some scribbles on my desk and when I looked closer some of them said thinks like, "loser", "bitch", "attention whore", "kill yourself", etc. There were worse ones, but I'd rather not say. I just laid my head on the desk ignoring the things on my desk the best I could. I guess I'll have to clean that later.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Classes ended for the day and my head was pounding. I left the classroom after everyone was gone. I started walking towards the bathroom to grab some wet paper towels to clean my desk off. When I got to the bathroom, I walked in smelling flowers and strong perfume. I crinkled up my nose at the strong smells and grabbed some paper towels. I walked over to the sinks, turning on the warm water and soaking the paper towels under it.

I walk back to the classroom and started scrubbing down my desk, getting most of the "true" words off my desk. I throw the now dirty paper towels into the trashcan in the corner. I grab my bag, I left in the room, beside my desk. I start towards the classroom door, my vision blurring a little. I shake my head, clearing my vision and leaving the room. I only make it a few steps out of the room before black spots invade my vision and I feel myself falling. Before I completely black out, I hear someone scream my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? I hope you liked it! I'm sorry it took so long. Please forgive me! *Grabs your legs and looks up at you with puppy dog eyes* Make sure you followvote, or comment, if you liked it. You're all AWESOME people! 

Have an absolutely amazingly fantastic day! (^-^)