Chapter 2: Host Club

Hello my awesome anime/manga lovers! Let's just get straight into it. Here is the second chapter! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

I started walking down the hallway, looking for any quiet rooms. I see double doors with the sign, "Music Room 3", beside it. I put my ear against the doors and see if I can hear any noise. I don't hear any, so I open the door. I'm blinded by a bright light and I choke on something. I start spitting out whatever got in my mouth and find out it's a rose petal.

"Gross. Why did that happen?"

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club"

When I finally regain my vision, I look up and see 7 people. It's Haruhi, the twin red heads, and 4 other boys I don't know.

"Huh? What's a host club?! I guess I'll find out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are they staring at me like that?"

"Ella-chan?", asks Haruhi. I give a little wave. I turn around and try to open the doors.

"Are they jammed? Please open you...... doors. Wow, I've gone crazy."

I stop trying to open the blasted doors and turn around to face what looks like a nightmare.

"Haruhi, you know this girl", a guy asks, while pushing up his glasses.

"Yeah, she is a new student that came today", she says. She's staring at me with a look that says,"Try to leave while you can!" I wonder why? I tilt my head at that.

"Hello princess!", some blonde excitedly says. He picks me up and spins me in circles.

"Oh god, help me! I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

After I think that, I'm being grabbed out of the crazy blonde's hands by some giant.

"Oh, that's actually a guy"

The tall kid gentley places me down, but I feel too dizzy and fall straight on my butt.

"Ow"

I rub my butt and when I'm about to get up. Someone shoves their hand in my face. I look up annoyingly. My annoyance goes away when I see it's Haruhi. I grab her hand, she pulls me to my feet, and I nod my head in thanks.

I turn to leave, but some kid grabs one of my legs and starts saying sorry over and over and over again. I look down at him with an expressionless face.

"Shut up! Shut up, you stupid snobby brat!"

"El-chan, please don't leave! He didn't mean to! Please!", the little boy is pleadingly crying to me. Tears are running down his face.

"My name's not El! Don't call me that!"

Still expressionless, I pull him off of me and walk towards the doors, not looking back. I pull open the doors that "magically" weren't stuck anymore and leave those kind, but weird people behind me to live their perfect lives.

======================================================

I walk into my room exhausted and throw down my bag. I go into the kitchen to see if there's any food. I check all of the cabinets and cupboards. Guess what? There's no freaking food! I'll have to go shopping tomorrow, I guess. Alright, no food tonight or tomorrow. That's gonna be so much fun! I'll have to wait until after school to go grocery shopping.

I grab a random band shirt and some pajama pants. I throw them on, brush my teeth and get into the warm bed, hoping I get some sleep.

"Please, let me make it through the day tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! I hope it isn't to short. I tried to make it long because it's been awhile and also I'm sorry about that too. Make sure you follow, vote, or comment, if you liked it. You're all AWESOME people!

Have an absolutely amazingly fantastic day! (^-^)