Ep.4 - The Lord's Journal

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Aphmau and I were on the roof of the house that Garroth was standing at. Today was the day that we were going to be investigating the previous "Lord's" house to find answers about this village that we've been staying in for the past couple of days.

"Hey guys, Aphmau here..." Aphmau started the intro.

"And (Y/N) here! And welcome to Minecraft Diaries. Today, Aphmau and I have a little quest that we need to go over... and that was the quest from the previous episode, because we had received some information from Garroth and Zenix... and it was kind of cryptic. Garroth had ended with saying..." I trailed off as I clicked on Garroth so that he could repeat what he had said to me.

"If you want answers... go to the previous "Lord's home. It is located in the forest clearing Northeast of here... for now that is all I'm allowed to say." Garroth explained.

"I should've done a voice for him, but I'm not gonna do that right now. Um, so yeah... Aphmau and I are gonna go ahead and we're gonna head to the forest clearing northeast of here." I said as I press F3 on my keyboard to show which direction Northeast was in.

"And if we press F3, we can see that northeast is actually..." Aphmau points in the direction that was northeast. "...that a way. So let's head on over there. Um, oh let's put on our iron helmet." Aphmau puts on her iron helmet. "because you know we want to have protection. (Y/N) and I want to make sure that we're good." She said.

I also put on my iron helmet. "That is right. Um, again Aphmau I only take them off just so we can do the intro. We want to have like a nice little head for you guys. So let's go ahead and head northeast of here. They said it's in a clearing... so I'm pretty sure that we're going to be able to find it right away, because everything here is pretty much forest." I then spotted a house up ahead. "Ooh, I think this where we're supposed to be. Oh yeah, this is definitely where we're supposed to be and there's like a bunch of like coal here. What is with the coal here and-" I let out a gasp when I saw that there was a baby crib. "There's a baby crib." I said.

"(Y/N), come over here! I found something interesting!" Aphmau said as she waved me over to come see what she had found.

I walked over to where Aphmau was and saw that there was a desk with a journal just laying on it. "Alright... this looks like... This looks interesting." I said as  Aphmau and I started to read the content that were inside of the journal.

Day 1: Just arrived in a regular Minecraft village. These villagers are special though, I can date them!

Day 2: The villager Milfina likes me a lot! I think I'm going to try to talk to her more...

Day 3: Milfina and one of the guards are acting... "different" ... in a good way! This is kind of cool.

...pages 4-25 have been ripped out...

"Okay..." Aphmau and I kept flipping through the entire journal until we reached the last page. "Alrighty... um let's see. Um... oh, what's thi-" But before we could read what was written on the last page, we both suddenly get knocked out and our helmets fall off.

~3rd POV~

"These girls don't look like replacements to me. I don't have any idea why Vylad is hanging around here." A masked man said.

A female was also there as she lets out a few giggles. "I don't think it's them he's interested in. Vylad has a history with this place... I wouldn't put it past him if he's just here to relive that victory. He's one quiet guy." She said.

The guy looked at his partner in crime. "True. Still, they're causing trouble and it will only be a matter of time before this place changes again. Garroth and Zenix are becoming more aware each day. It'll only be a matter of time before they regain their memories." He said.