Ep.3 - Zenix and Garroth's "Thank You"

~3rd POV~

With a black and white screen, the scene shows a house in the middle of a forest clearing. A mysterious guy walks up to the house and looked at the window as we could see a woman that seemed to be holding a baby in her hands. A few seconds later. the masked man pulls out a flint and steel. The screen fades and returns in color, showing Aphmau and (Y/N) in 3rd person Point of View.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Hey guys, Aphmau here." Aphmau said as she started her intro.

"And I'm (Y/N)." I said as I introduced myself. "And welcome to Minecraft Diaries. As you can see, there is a lot that Aphmau and I have been working on. We have gotten quite a bit done."

"Um, we've been kind of busy upgrading the town and we'll show you guys that in just a little bit. But (Y/N) and I have also done a lot of mining off camera and during a live stream. So a lot of the stuff that we have is a ton of redstone, we found some diamonds... we managed to each get a diamond pickaxe, and of course, we have some armor on. But we took off the iron helmets, because we wanted to kind of show you guys our faces in the beginning because it doesn't look like we have faces right now." Aphmau said as she puts her iron helmet back on.

I also put my iron helmet back on as well. After I did that, Aphmau and I switched to 1st person point of view. "Aphmau and I have quite a bit of things inside of our furnaces. You'll find some gold, maybe some regular stone, maybe some uncooked cobblestone... which we'll fix that actually in a little bit. But we have a lot of stone, so we don't really need all that right now. We also have a lot of wood in general." I said.

"(Y/N) and I have been so busy making this town better and as we go on, you're gonna see a lot of crazy changes." Aphmau said as we moved some materials from our inventories into the chest that had signs on them labeled with our names on it. After arranging our inventories, we walked out of our house.

I followed Aphmau as we walked towards where the weird noise that we were hearing was coming from. "Now you're probably wondering what the absolutely horrid sound is coming from outside. No, it's not Coty the Guard. Coty doesn't make those type of noises." Aphmau and I walk up to a goat. "It's actually some goats that Aphmau and I have currently spawned in the world. We've added the Mo' Creatures mod, so you're going to see Mo' creatures wandering around here." I did a slight pun before getting to serious business. "But let's go over all the different changes that Aphmau and I have done in the town and maybe we'll play around with the goats in a little bit." I said as Aphmau and I walked around the village and showed the viewers what we've done off camera.

"So some of the obvious changes that (Y/N) and I have done were... if you look around, you can see another goat and you can also tell that the floors have been redone. They're no longer with that nasty wood right there, because we really didn't like it. It didn't really suit this village, so I asked (Y/N) to help me with picking some new flooring." Aphmau said as we walked down the pathway that we had placed in the village.

"We've upgraded all of the little floors here. They've got stone and they've also got nice stone bricks here going up the path, so that way whenever you come in, it's a lot nicer. We've also made the houses a little bit more compact. Um, Aphmau and I are going to make these small houses a little bit bigger and kind of expand them later on, but right now we just want to take things a little bit slow and not do too much progress..." I trailed off as Aphmau and I go into one of the houses and walk up the ladder. "Off camera, so that way you guys can see this town as it goes along. What is going on here?" I said as I saw Garroth standing there on the top floor.

Garroth turned around to look right at Aphmau and I as if he had something important to tell us. "You've talked to Zenix, I suppose?" He asked us, wondering if we had talked to Zenix first before coming to talk to him.