Chap.3 "Traveling to Eureka"

9:00 pm Me, Johnson, and Kirkland went to the train station to board the train for Eureka,MT. As I sat there, at one of the benches waiting for the train. I couldn't help but noticed a newspaper bulletin that reads "Black Mesa shuts down after power failure", I was so upset that this man who caused so much destruction gets away with shit like this. Kirkland then signals me that the train is coming and that we have to be ready to board, As I get ready I read another bulletin that reads "New Silver Legion of America is Formed, Membership is free, America First" and as I read the leader of the legion name was "Howard Dudley Pelley", I remember hearing the names Dudley and Pelley from the first leader of the original Silver Shirts. As I snap back into reality Me, Johnson and Kirkland finally boarded to the sleeper cars, I then suggested this off topic group to Kirkland. Kirkland said "are you crazy joining those guys?!" I said "no" Kirkland then said:"well i guess but, it seems very unlikely that they know who this man in the blue suit is." I said "well there may be a chance."

12:30 AM As I woke up, I was so tired of all these events and it pains me so much of how many people had died in that god forsaken facility, I said "DAMNIT!" Kirk and Johnson had woken up and said "what's wrong?" I said "Nothing, it's just all of these events." "I know of how it feels" Kirkland said. I then went back to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

It was 9 am and the sun was covered with dark clouds, I heard arguing in the lounge car, as I went to the car I saw Kirkland and our Commander arguing about Black Mesa, The man, and what we were doing on the train. Commander Robert Travis Starbanner was the name of our commander. as I saluted him he said "at ease" I said "Sir, I never knew you were on this train" he then said "I was on vacation trying to get some diamonds for my sister, anyways what are you three doing here?" Johnson then holded up a picture of the man and siad "Have you seen this man before." Starbanner looked at us with the most scared face ever, White pale death as I called it. Starbanner said "You know about him" We three said "yes" Kirkland said the whole story of how we meant him and why were trying to get to him. Starbanner said "when you guys had left that day, He came back and said "Prepare for Unforseen Cosequences". That message frighted the hell out of all of us, I then went back to the sleeper car to write it down in the log book. Starbanner then teamed up with us to find out who this man is, it was like the whole nation was looking for this man.

11:30 AM The train approached Eureka station, I was not a happy camper to see the whole town with pictures of the man.